What if it is Usama Bin Laden..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
And the Taliban decide not to hand him over.(they have old customs regarding guests in thei house,ill explain if needed).

Do u invade afghanistan?
Do u think u can win where the russians and french failed?
Hightech weapons r useless in gurilla mountain terrain u know.
R u ready for another Vietnam, that is what u will get u know.

Food for though..

Yes, if we need to goto war for this, we will.....

I will gladly give my life to stop these types of people from threating my family and friends ever again.....

But can u seriously say u think that will solve it, theres the spiral of violence thing remember.

a trade blockade is the ticket, u cant win a war against them, also i htink ude loose world opineon with a long afghanwar.

trade blockade? nice thought, won't work.... didn't work against Iraq...... Saddam is still there...... Like I said before.... they either give him up, or it's war..... end of story.....

I think there is a difference between Vietnam and this. We did not have the stomache to fight the VC. We were told the entire time it will be over in a week stuff like that. Here we have realized that this is going to take time and I think we learned a big lesson from Vietnam. The entire nation is up in arms and ready for retaliation...not like the protestors of the Vietnam War. So in recap we did learn our lesson in Vietnam and will do better and we have a nation unified behind military action. We will see what happens and I would not be surprised to see us invade Afghanastan as early as this weekend.

Plus the fact that the russians were fighting US trained and armed guerillas. Of course the leaders are still the same but at least they aren't being armed by the CIA.

Do u invade afghanistan?
If that's what it takes.

Do u think u can win where the russians and french failed?
I'm sure we'll have a defined goal, and exit strategy. Something like, we ensure Bin Laden is captured or dead, and the Taliban government is toppled. Plus, we're not moving without a worldwide coalition. Little different than Russia and France.

Hightech weapons r useless in gurilla mountain terrain u know.
Remains to be seen. Isreal is doing pretty good with their high tech weapondry, and they don't even have all the good stuff. :D

R u ready for another Vietnam, that is what u will get u know.
It'll never be another Vietnam. Not like Vietnam in any way shape or form. Study up on Vietnam, and I'm sure you'll agree.

Food for though..
Thanks, but I'm saving my appetite for some roasted Bin Laden. Heard it's good with red wine. :cow:

food for thought boys. the VC NEVER inflicted this kind of hit on civilians. I was a teeneager during the VC conflict. the mood is quite different. and....bin laden, he may be the start. but, he wont be the end. the president amd congress have made it very clear. this is a new kind of war. no country is going to be declared the enemy.
this is whats going to happen..........any time the military thinks they can take out a target, they'll do it. if not, they'll bomb and harass. congress is about to OK assassinations, we dont normally do that ;)
bush is a young president, in term and age. he is also from the war party (can we get ron reagan back?) his history is going to be made or broke on this. i believe he will pursue this for his place in history.
there are plenty of people ready to die for there country. perhaps not us internet geeks, but plenty none the less. we have more than enough soldiers here. :D as i was saying to a dutch friend yesterday. not all soldiers carry rifles. there are many ways that our allies can and should help us.
we are ready to bleed. i do expect more attacks. i dont think its going to be anything but war. i hate that............but we must take this burden on.

peace all, god bless America and here allies.

again I point out this a nation moving as one......not like previous skirmishes....lessons have been learned and now we will show what we have learned.

THE PROBLEM IS THIS:
pakistan has nuclear weapons..
and afgan has warned if they help us in any way they will attack them as well.
now these fuckers dont mind killing themselves as we have seen.
as long as they take us with them..
THINGS SHOULD GET VERY INTRESTING..

for those that never read the BIBLE-

REVELATIONS-18:9

"Woe,Woe, O great city,
O Babylon , city of power!
in one hour your doom has come!"
"Woe ! woe O great city,
dressed in fine linen,purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold,precious stones and pearls!
In one hour such a great wealth has been brought to ruin!

Now im not saying this is the end :), but if im not mistaken
new york was ruined in one hour.........
we are living now in scary times.......
i pray for all of us..............

priest-pi8-