What Does Your Computer Room Look Like?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

UltraViolet said:
I live in a really small house but the area where I'm living small houses are worth a fortune... bigger houses are worth a small fortune!

:D

All house prices are stupid!!! I cant believe it looking in Devon u get get a flat for £100,000 here you can get 1 floor and in the north u can get a whole street :)

Mistress said:
All house prices are stupid!!! I cant believe it looking in Devon u get get a flat for £100,000 here you can get 1 floor and in the north u can get a whole street :)

Naaaaar, in my town the new flats are £120k, 3-bedroomed places go for £120 upwards. Small 2-bedroomed places go for £50 upwards (£50k will get you a place which needs a lot doing to it).... but if your talking shitholes you can get a place for £20k in Middlesbrough but you'll get a couple of junkies along with the house!

I was looking at a 3 bedroomed place the other week - £135k and it was nothing special.... house prices here have doubled in the last few years.

Mistress said:
its not funny for us 1st time buyers :(

Or me trying to get a bigger place... perhaps why I've got a new kitchen and bathroom - much cheaper than getting a new place.

UltraViolet said:
Or me trying to get a bigger place... perhaps why I've got a new kitchen and bathroom - much cheaper than getting a new place.

i wudnt move with ur bathroom i love that bathroom :)

Mistress said:
i wudnt move with ur bathroom i love that bathroom :)

Yeah my fave place at the moment - I've just powered up the boiler so I can have a nice soak in a bit. Mmmmmmmmmmm nice.

UltraViolet said:
Yeah my fave place at the moment - I've just powered up the boiler so I can have a nice soak in a bit. Mmmmmmmmmmm nice.

thanxs 4 that make me jealous y dont u??? fuck off ladies 1st :)

You can come live in my city Missy:D £100K gets you a nice fancy semi :)

£20K gets you a mingy terraced house, and 50P gets you my garden shed.

Humph said:
You can come live in my city Missy:D £100K gets you a nice fancy semi :)

£20K gets you a mingy terraced house, and 50P gets you my garden shed.

:lol: