What do you want for your child?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tnega

Chairman Of The Council Of Soup Samplers
Jul 15, 2001
Fae Fife.
Did you know that children as young as 9 are being targeted and drawn into prostitution in the UK today?

Many children are being abused every year through prostitution and Barnardo’s works to help them escape these abusive lives and to ensure that they are treated as the vulnerable children in need that they are. At 14, Cara was forced to have sex with her boyfriend’s ‘friends’; she didn’t know that money was changing hands. When she tried to leave her boyfriend locked her in the house and beat her.

Yet, staggeringly, the government’s new National Policing Plan doesn’t include abused children as one of its priorities, which means the resources won’t be there to help children like Cara.

Can you help us by emailing your MP to urge them to lobby the government to change its priorities to include children who are being abused? It will only take a few minutes and yet could be the action needed to make a real difference in the lives of children abused through prostitution.

Make a difference.

my views on child abuse are too right-wing for my mp to deal with I think: In my opinion people who abuse children should have their reproductive organs removed so they can't breed, then be put in a normal prison where they can get the shit kicked outta them by wardens and other inmates alike for the rest of their lives. Or just shoot em if they def. guilty, they have no place in our world and should just be put outta their misery. grrrrrrrr