What do you do with kids like this?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

wtf :barf:

(youth)prison maybe....

I think the younger ones have no sence of reality if they beat up a man like this!

if that happened in england they would get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again:eek:

Originally posted by BBStr@nge

Nice informed reply Jay:nono:

In my considered opinion people arent punished enough for the crimes they commit. The murderers of Jamie Bulger are now free citizens. What punishment did they receive? A few years in a juvenille jail with an 'enhanced' regieme as they were going to be there for a long time.

It is my personal opinion that criminals are not treated harshly enough. I agree prison isnt nice, but the sentences arent long enough.

Prisons arent the answer to Juvenile crime, embarrassment and ridicule are the best way to humble these little tosspots. We should reintroduce the stocks onto the village greens and playing fields of our towns and cities.

Get the little gits who are causing trouble and sling them in the stocks for 24 hours, let people throw old vegtables etc at them. If they persist to play up after this, make it 48 hours. If that dont stop them, time to use the Birch (a narrow piece of hard wood similar to the cane) Then if they persist let the army get them. In the UK the biggest breaker of trouble makers was Conscription.

Dont try to reason with them, just land on them hard. Parents should also receive the same treatment for letting their children misbehave.

The problem here in the UK is if you catch them breaking into your car or vandalising your house you cant do shit. My mom had her car stolen, my dad and I chased them in his Range Rover.. Well to cut a long story short we ended up hitting the stolen car in a head on accident, deliberately to stop them :). Totally fuked moms Peugot 309 and dented me dads bull bar :lol:. Grabbed one of the little fukers (about 10 yo) and he tried to run so I hit him. The police threatened to do me lol... they let the kids go without charge and said they came from a poor background.... well this is Birmingham and there arent exactly many wealthy people in it so thats no excuse!

The root of these problems are liberalism and political correctness. Kids are inherently little bastards and will try and get away with all they possibly can. You should be allowed to give them a slap if you catch them playing up, without the fear of persecution(yes persecution not prosecution) from the police. They do not repsect peoples property or the people themselves.

Oh come now Tom...surely a good talking to from the boys in blue would sort them out ;)

Originally posted by TexasTom
Prisons arent the answer to Juvenile crime, embarrassment and ridicule are the best way to humble these little tosspots.
I remember a conversation on crime punishment me & some m8s had years ago. We decided that female clothing was the key. Make the little fuckers wear dresses & heels. It could also be applied to some of the older wankers as well.

Hey draize thats a class idea *starts writing letter to home office entitled how to stop crime with the use of a TV LOL :)* Ok stuff the stocks thats old hat, im with Draize!!!

I think this crime is little more serious to just have the kids put on girls clothes. The 17-18 year olds should go to adult prison, 14-16 to juvinal prison until they are 17 and then go to adult prison. I don't know what you could do with the 10-13 year olds.

Originally posted by SmartAss
I think this crime is little more serious to just have the kids put on girls clothes. The 17-18 year olds should go to adult prison, 14-16 to juvinal prison until they are 17 and then go to adult prison. I don't know what you could do with the 10-13 year olds.
:lol: Yes of course SmartAss...we was talking about young deliquents in general.

Saying that though I see no reason why those guys in ur story shouldnt be forced to wear dresses whilst serving their time if convicted.

Yeah would make them the target of all those other guys attentions! what could be worse than that?

And no Smartass I wasnt refering to the kids in the news link. Those I would quite simply hang, irrevelant of their age. But unfortunately you cant trust the police to get the right people :(. So I suppose we would have to be happy with locking them up for ever. In years gone by Children were hung in England for stealing food because they starved. Now they commit murder and walk free after years. What a sad world we live in.