welcome

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mmm ramp? if u think i is skinny then u either havent seen me or ur mad or ur a fat fuck who calls anyone under 25 stone skinny :P:

scotties rulez aye!

like me new avatar Joko? it'll do till i get an idea for a better one...

lol @ ur sig too

well, last night at "Why Not"? u been there before? i was sittin on a sofa and along came two girls and sat either side of me. I was like deh deh deh (grieg styleee). Anyway, they were chattin away, then they start kissin my cheek :eek:, one on either side .... im like .... keep cool keep cool. Then one pulls me, closely followed by the other pulling me, and then they pull each other :thumb: DEH DEH DEH :thumb:. Then we went dancin' and OMG were they lucky, a dunc sandwich :rofl:. A threesome was well on the cards, but for some reason i started dancin with another girl FUCK!!!! :banghead:. Best nite ive had in ages was on top form. U know wot my standards are like daz, just imagine, just IMAGINE pfffffffffffffff

DEH DEH DEH :thumb:

sounds like u been a naughty boy too bro......sweet! ooohhhhhhhhhh posh edinburgh slappers mmmm mmmmm, I do love posh birds yummy!

w000000000t dancin with another bird!! bed u were pissed off at yerself the next day lol..muppet, mind u if the other bird was up to scratch then fair nuff i guess (not).:p:

oh what day u coming back btw?