weird problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Op1uM

Fakenicker!
Jul 25, 2002
everything is fine on my comp , i can browse the league site / forum and any other website
once i log in IRC , in UTA irc server , i can't not access the league site / forum anymore .. but still have access to any other websites :hm:
when i shut down Mirc i still got no access and i have to reboot to access the league site again , wtf ? :o

ØPÍÛM said:
everything is fine on my comp , i can browse the league site / forum and any other website
once i log in IRC , in UTA irc server , i can't not access the league site / forum anymore .. but still have access to any other websites :hm:
when i shut down Mirc i still got no access and i have to reboot to access the league site again , wtf ? :o
The IRC services scans some known proxy server ports on your machine when you connect. It's probably your firewall adding irc.utassault.net to DENY list. You should add a rule to not blacklist/block traffic from forums.utassault.net IP address ( 217.148.191.119 )

Last edited:
u got it right :D
i added that IP in my norton and now eveything goes well :cool:

thx u Martz ! :yipee:

Because of this problem, we now have the IRC proxy scanner running on a different IP to the forums - so nothing important should get blocked now.