WeedFarming by loco!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:footy:
uZi said:
Mush, as you have never smoked weed - you have no place in discussing the effects it has on people. I'm sorry, but until you have tried something you have no place in giving your opinion on it. All you have is second hand smoke so to speak.. so kindly stfu :)

Also i disagree about mental illness coming forward being entirely due to smoking cannabis. IF the illness is there underlying, it will likely surface at some point, it could be brought on by anything, high stress levels from working, or some highly emotional trauma, like losing a parent/brother/grandparent/etc.

Lastly, if you are under 18 and taking a lot of drugs, be it cannabis, or even alcohol then its a risk you have chosen to take - at younger ages you are more susceptible to damaging your mind through abuse of your body/brain. you have to be over 18 to buy weed in holland for a reason, as you have to be over 18 to buy alcohol in this country... but somehow i think you drink? alcohol causes more problems in the world than cannabis does m8y

oh ya.. i think it was stfu earlier :P
:footy: :!ola:

uZi said:
Mush, as you have never smoked weed - you have no place in discussing the effects it has on people. I'm sorry, but until you have tried something you have no place in giving your opinion on it. All you have is second hand smoke so to speak.. so kindly stfu :)

Also i disagree about mental illness coming forward being entirely due to smoking cannabis. IF the illness is there underlying, it will likely surface at some point, it could be brought on by anything, high stress levels from working, or some highly emotional trauma, like losing a parent/brother/grandparent/etc.

Lastly, if you are under 18 and taking a lot of drugs, be it cannabis, or even alcohol then its a risk you have chosen to take - at younger ages you are more susceptible to damaging your mind through abuse of your body/brain. you have to be over 18 to buy weed in holland for a reason, as you have to be over 18 to buy alcohol in this country... but somehow i think you drink? alcohol causes more problems in the world than cannabis does m8y

oh ya.. i think it was stfu earlier :P

lol, your opening line is the biggest contradiction in the world. Effects it has on people, I dont have to take it to see things, I will kindly ask you to stfu telling me I can't see something when I see my own family pulled apart because of it. You don't have to punch a wall to know its going to hurt.

Yeah it is possible for that to happen via high stress etc, but stress is to an extent avoidable, and can be coped with, drugs, can be avoided, and can't be coped with, they do what they do.

Yeah your right I have drunk in the past and probably will in the future, but I don't dirnk to get drunk, never have. Ofcourse alcohol causes more problems, maybe that could be because it is widely available and a huge percentage of the population uses it? Maybe? You think? As a mathmetician?

Good w0ss, exactly my words :lol:
Do you think people smoke weed to pass out here then Mush? You drink alcohol to get a bit relaxed and tipsy, same goes for weed, people smoke to relax and chill out somewhere. If theyr chilled, people stop smoking, and maybe after 3 hours they smoke another one. The effects of cannabis are a lot better than the long term effects of alcohol. Hence cannabis being a soft drug and alcohol being a hard drug.

And without using cannabis, u cant talk about the effects really. Ofcourse u can see the devastating effects when people abuse cannabis (or any other drug), but the effect itsself, what it does and how it influences you when u use it is totally unknown and different for everyone. If you family has been ripped apart by it, then don't use it because the effects won't be sweet. Drugs can be coped with ffs, it's not like u are superstoned / passed out after one joint o_O

JACKEL said:
Question to anyone here who hasnt been in holland, what do you think it looks like?
Do we all wear clogs, live in windmills and build tulips and weed or what do you think it looks like?

Tbh after reading your posts now i think NL is full of agressive and conflict making ppl. Never been in NL and so far i thought it's a rly free and liberal country. Never thought about NL's in the way you described.
Nothing you'll say won't change anything in the way how other countries see you or your country ... tbh you just making it even worse making really posts on public forums. I'm pretty surprised about your attitude tbh. I wouldn't be if those posts would've been made by some of DE or UK ppl :P

You should be VERY happy that you're not polish if you care SO much what others think about you and your country :lol:

Last edited:
Mush has listened to the anti drugs talks @ school and has been taken in by their misinformation

like cannabis is a gateway drug and you will end up a heroin addict

its only a gateway drug when its in the hand of dealers that is what needs addressing in the UK tbh

Ive smoked at least 2 joints aday since i was 18 (I'm 45 ) in that time i have taken no other drugs weed is all i do have done

Which has forced me to find *Drug Dealers* there are some nice guys who deal in nothing but weed and some arseholes that peddle anything you want that offer you free samples of this and that

This is where the problem is and where action should be taken breaking the bond between tokers and dealers

a more relaxed and informed regime where u can buy legal cannabis from licensed places like the coffee shops in Holland this would then create revenue for the country to combat the harder drugs and their dealers

cannabis is their bread and butter lines without it they have to come out in the open and that would make it easier to catch them

also it would give places like Afghanistan and other developing countries a crop they could grow as an alternative to opium

the *shops* would have to buy through proper cannabis farms which again would take it out of the hands of the terror groups etc that make money from it to buy weapons and power

I could go on and on but i wont just a final thought for you

no one has ever died from a cannabis overdose

some interesting reading

http://community.netdoktor.com/ccs/...sion.coping.social.uk_depression_article_3753

http://community.netdoktor.com/ccs/...sion.coping.social.uk_depression_article_1932

looks like its drink that needs making illegal to me :P

ah great.. a new
flame.gif

I don´t care if you smoke yourself or if it´s legal in your country, but show some god damn respect and don´t introduce it to others (especially ppl under age). Children read these forums every day and whether they can find the process of "making" weed somewhere else on the internet or not, it´s nothing we should show them here. Children are much more influenced by these things than grown ups are if you didn´t know.

Besides that i can´t understand the reason for showing us this. Or is it just that you´r trying to get new customers?

Why admins haven´t removed this thread already is unexplainable to me.

Ðeadßoy said:

This is from that page.
Cannabis

The effects of cannabis depend on the mood the person is in when they take it. Generally cannabis exaggerates the pre-existing mood, so if someone is a little down to begin with they can end up feeling desperately low until the effects wear off. In extreme cases they can experience suicidal thoughts.

This state is usually relatively short-lived (up to a few hours), but there is evidence that some people who use a lot of cannabis over a long period may lose drive and motivation. This can be misinterpreted as depression, as can the irritability, reduced appetite and insomnia that some people get on withdrawal from using large amounts of the drug

Ehrm you're point is? same goes for drugs and drinking if you're depressed and you start using it, it will only increase the mood you are in.
Drinking and alcoholism is bad as it is, tottaly agree with that.
But alcohol is only addictive if you use it for a very long time, same goes out for drugs.
Studie's show that alcohol is very dangerous, that is because alcohol has been around and has been studied for a very long time.
Drugs and the effects on long term hasnt been studied yet.
So there is little known what softdrugs does with the mind and the body, but with the increasing amound of people using it, i hope that it isnt too severe.
I just find it funny that people allways bring up the whole "alcohol is a lot worse then softdrugs"thing, whilst nothing is known yet of the longterm effects of softdrugs.
But hard drugs junkie's ussualy die withing 10 years...

Mushroomhead said:
lol, your opening line is the biggest contradiction in the world. Effects it has on people, I dont have to take it to see things, I will kindly ask you to stfu telling me I can't see something when I see my own family pulled apart because of it. You don't have to punch a wall to know its going to hurt.

Yeah it is possible for that to happen via high stress etc, but stress is to an extent avoidable, and can be coped with, drugs, can be avoided, and can't be coped with, they do what they do.

Yeah your right I have drunk in the past and probably will in the future, but I don't dirnk to get drunk, never have. Ofcourse alcohol causes more problems, maybe that could be because it is widely available and a huge percentage of the population uses it? Maybe? You think? As a mathmetician?

I dunno the details of your family problems, but i somehow doubt that cannabis was the only cause for whatever the problems were, maybe your family is using it as a scapegoat?

I had a friend who took a swing at me cos I once said that I didn't see any problems with smoking a bit of weed, citing all sorts of things about how her family was ruined by it, blah blah blah. A year later she wouldnt shut up about how awesome weed was, off to amsterdam this n that blah blah. Funny how quickly someone who was so opposed to something could suddenly change their mind?

Stress is avoidable? Heh, sometimes it isn't.. thats kinda the nature of it. If you can just avoid something, then its not really that stressful is it.. anyway cba going into stress-related depression, mental breakdowns etc etc - they happen enough in the world for it not to warrant discussion here.

Drugs can't be coped with? I beg to differ, I've been smoking cannabis for a couple of years, I've also got a first class maths degree.. hows that for coping with my demonic addiction? :lol:

Overall m8, people get addicted to drugs, not the other way around, if you can't handle your own will power - and you know if you can or not without having to take smack - then dont take drugs.. dont even drink coffee, dont drink beer, in fact become a fuckin vegan and live in a monastry or summat, that way you cant blame the world when YOU fuck up

kthx

edit: On your last thing about more of the population using alcohol than cannabis... yeah true but show me some stats that show that per user, cannabis causes more problems than alcohol - those who have problems caused by cannabis (even allowing mental illness into the picture) will be a very small minority of users, whereas alcohol related violence, drink driving, and general health problems caused by alcohol would probably outweigh the cannabis stats

Tbh though, i don't think its fair to compare the two, as one is freely available to all adults in the UK, and one isnt.. Maybe compare the stats with say.. holland? again this wouldnt be a fair test, as holland has an very different culture to the booze-fueled cunts of british society ;)

I cba to go on

Last edited:
Mr.ROFL said:
Good w0ss, exactly my words :lol:
Do you think people smoke weed to pass out here then Mush? You drink alcohol to get a bit relaxed and tipsy, same goes for weed, people smoke to relax and chill out somewhere. If theyr chilled, people stop smoking, and maybe after 3 hours they smoke another one. The effects of cannabis are a lot better than the long term effects of alcohol. Hence cannabis being a soft drug and alcohol being a hard drug.

And without using cannabis, u cant talk about the effects really. Ofcourse u can see the devastating effects when people abuse cannabis (or any other drug), but the effect itsself, what it does and how it influences you when u use it is totally unknown and different for everyone. If you family has been ripped apart by it, then don't use it because the effects won't be sweet. Drugs can be coped with ffs, it's not like u are superstoned / passed out after one joint o_O

I'm not talking about the effects of a high and you know that, so stop going back to it. can accept most of what you've said and we're clearly talking about different levels of use, so I'm quite happy to let things drop with you?

uZi youve succesfully avoided or misinterpreted everything I've said once again.

Deadboy,
Mush has listened to the anti drugs talks @ school and has been taken in by their misinformation

like cannabis is a gateway drug and you will end up a heroin addict

Anotherone who likes to talk down to me, call immaturity etc etc, yet you come out with posts like this?

Don't you dare pigeonhole me like that, yes I have seen those videos, its sort of a forced thing, but as I've said, I've also seen the genuine effects it has on people, I'm not condeming you all for smoking, all I've said is that I've seen cannabis destroy lives, I even stated that its only certain people it effects. Your just all to happy to take things out of context and have a good bitch about it.

And as for gateway drug, has anyone claimed cannabis users will become heroin addicts in this thread? Or even suggested it?! No, so why did you bring it up?

TuT said:
I don´t care if you smoke yourself or if it´s legal in your country, but show some god damn respect and don´t introduce it to others (especially ppl under age). Children read these forums every day and whether they can find the process of "making" weed somewhere else on the internet or not, it´s nothing we should show them here. Children are much more influenced by these things than grown ups are if you didn´t know.

Besides that i can´t understand the reason for showing us this. Or is it just that you´r trying to get new customers?

EXACLTY MY WORDS!

TuT said:

aye :nod:

reason for this thread: he wnna show off. Almost every user who posts something wanna show off in some way.

Everyone in this forum knows and agress that pron and digusting things aren't allowed here. Hell, not even ads for necklesses are. So why are threads about making weed is allowed?

Sure in Holland Cannabis is allowed. We all know that Cannabis ain't as harmful as alcohol or ciggs, but nevertheless it's forbidden in almost every european country but Holland.

So why can someone post a pic where he smokes a huge spliff and weeks later make a thread where he shows his "drug" plants?
Oh and dont come me with weed plants ain't ads for drugs, we all know that Loco is a real stoner :P

The problem with drugs isnt the drugs themselves, its the total lack of proper honest information from the state.Because the legislation and policies are made by ppl who have no clue what so ever and only listen to special interest groups with their own agenda.

Drugs arent for everyone, some ppl have body chemistries which react badly.One hit of xtc can kill IF that person is alergic to say ferinstance the chemical which is used to bind all types of pills. Women cant handle pshycotropic drugs aswell as men, but they have a higher tolerance for amphetamines and usualy are more fond of it than men.

Thc which is the active substance in weed\hasish as 64 components in the molecule, this means that how prolonged or even one time use\efffects vary the most on an individual basis.

TuT said:

What i said aswell, but i called him some names after he did it to me :lol:

LOOOOOOOOOL GG nice topic haha!
IAM A PIKEY DONT F*CK WITH ME gg lol jackel chill the .... out you should be proud that you have lived in a country like holland i think this "gedogen beleid" was a really smart move from our goverment!Its shows the way holland is. and by this move a lot of criminal activity has been brought down, criminal activity you still have in other country's. because its legal in holland MOST dutchy think lightly over weed wich should be done imo. and jackel did you know we raise the most money off the world foor aiding the lesser country's? i can understand you get herassed ar your new country but i would take that as an honor and i think you should to.. the remark about beging checked on airstation is totally bs imo that would be the same as strippin down a nigger.. i dont c that happen... I was 13 years old when i started smoking pot.. and then you come to the point you smoke every day at least more then 2 grams... i know this aint good for you but this has no risks whatso ever on the long run.. it is fun and its your youth its a culture in holland ofcourse you see loads of ppl who smoked even more then i did. but its normal here. the only reason why it is gay cuz it costs a lot of money lol. and growing weed is allowed here you can have 5 plants @ max. so i did it this year and iam proud to show them to you and to close this topic would be an insult to all dutchy's i think.. cept for mr immigrant ... infact i only post a link to other site be glad i didnt put the pics on this... thnx every1 who supports me in this and gg next pics will be on next week haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.