Weapon Sensitivity

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L0cky

Jul 10, 2001
Scotland
postin this after seein bamse's post about changin his sensitivity for sniper and losin his preferred setting for mini:

U=GetWeapon sniperrifle | set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 3.5
i=GetWeapon minigun2 | set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 6

change MouseSensitivity based on your mouse/preferences.
here's the weapons:

UT_Eightball (rox)
ShockRifle
WarheadLauncher (deemer)
enforcer
ut_biorifle
Translocator
PulseGun
ripper
minigun2
UT_FlakCannon
ImpactHammer
sniperrifle

:)

Edit: or you could make 1 key to switch:

Aliases[17]=(Command="set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 6 | set input i losens",Alias=hisens)
Aliases[18]=(Command="set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 3.5 | set input i hisens",Alias=losens)

i=hisens

Last edited:
had that change with mouse sense long time ago. But I aim better with faster then slower now
but its a good thing to use sometimes :)

Using the first way you explained is only useful if you have binds for every single weapon IMO.

still i dont think id be able to hit stuff withmy mousespeed changing during fight. i use the onebutton change script for some years and i only make use of it for ripper shots because my mouse always makes jumps of 2-3 pixels. in normal sens (which is still low enough to be good with sniper and fast enough to be good with rl/mini) this what its about IMO, to find a sens youre good with all the time.

I know some players who also change fov with getweapon keys, and i think its polle who also alters crosshair depending on weapons.

:) Thx locky for your time!
Hope it can help some people, I have tried that bind with low and high sense, I have also tried:

Aliases[28]=(Command="set engine.input MouseX axis aMouseX speed=3 | set engine.input MouseY axis aMouseY speed=3 | set input v mousespdhigh",Alias=mousespdlow)
Aliases[29]=(Command="set engine.input MouseX axis aMouseX speed=6 | set engine.input MouseY axis aMouseY speed=6 | set input v mousespdlow",Alias=mousespdhigh)

Which change the speed not sense...

But none did fit me very well so know I use sens 1,8 and speed 6 (default)
It gives me 9cm when i turn 360 degrees, what do you guys have??

Btw I have a 22" screen, kinda big.

And it works online joko! <<--edit Don´t work!

Last edited:
i've always used the one u mention Bamse, changing the speed. I only use it once a year anyway lol.

Yeah you have right about the sense bind, doesnt work online!! :D
I remember wrong apparently... but the speed bind works fine!

What sense do you guys have!? (in centimetres, 360deg)

used to have it like 25 or something but then a laser printer got put on my desk and i didnt have enough room to move around so i learnt to play with high mouse sens.

Its good for mini pulse rox etc

is it possible to adress the mouse sens dynamicaly?

i mean, wud it be possible to have binds like
U=set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity +0.5
i=set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity -0.5

so each time by pressing u the sens increases by 0.5 and by pressing i it decreses by 0.5?