Warning

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Xion

Jul 26, 2002
Scotland
Ok well skully and I have purchased a smoothie maker in which we have gained acsess to alcoholic recipes, therefore we have bought lots of alcohol. we are planning on drinking all this then going out to a nightclub, in which on return we will probably spam the forums with drunken slurr, then wake up in the morning and have to edit them :boozer: should be amusing though :bday:

Jo has one of them smoothie makers... got any recipes you can post?

lol i had that stuff too when i was at skullies place ... i drank like half a glass and xion at the same time 2 bottles ffs :boozer:

not buckfast ffs

Vec once told me he was bringing down what all drinkers in scotland drank i was drooling at the though of a bottle of a nice single malt lone behold it was a bottle of bucky All i will say about the stuff is it tastes as cheap as it is to buy urghhhhhhhhh

This is RL FFS.

Hadn't you realised that your normal life is just a fantasy??

A living hell ??

One big Joke??

No?

Oh..

OMG NO! Vec was taking the piss, we dont all drink it fs.

I had a swig once, it tasted like Benelin Cough Syrup. Minging stuff :nono: Not that I am a great whiskey drinker, but buckie is truely minging. We are from Lanarkshire where about 80% of the buckfast in production is sent to, local MP went down to Buckfast Abbey to talk to the monks to say "Please FFS, its too cheap, the kids are drinking it in their prams, stop sending so much here!" They said "Not at all, its a "tonic wine" people dont down three or four bottles in one night" :nono: mercenary bastards want the cash from it, great monks :nono:

And yes, Atma, lots of the UTA Community have met under some circumstances or other ....

Hope you had fun Xion, and hope you and Skully are still hung over tonight so you dont play too well :bounce:

:rub: for Huey too :)

christ! well lol fs, im just home, myself and the skullmeister went back to a beeeyatchs house, for party at 4 a.m this morning, when i went in her house my eyes opened with delight :D a p.c was on hand..but was a god dam 56k dial up network, and took me like 2 hours to even get on the net, im really glad though, because i wouldve came on here and talked the biggest load of shit ever, if i could see the screen that is...well a good night was had by alll....and believe me i aint drinking again..lol :psycho: