Warming up :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Happy_Guy

Kneel before ZOD!!!!
Jul 9, 2001
W-Sussex, UK
Helen and Robin organised a small gathering to open the new fight club HQ near Chesterfield. It served as a dry run for the big event later this month. That event has been sold out already, so forget about joining that one :P :p:

This is my personal account of the past 24 h.

It started good, traffic was moving fast when I entered the M25

jam.jpg

I love that parking space!!!

Arrived at the (still) secret location near Chesterfield (fight club members know where to go for their fix ;) )

Some insisted to remain annonymous

notme.jpg

Helen used as always her speed bot. I tried to get an accurate pic of her in action, but oh well.

helen1.jpg

She turned it off for me so we can get a bit of a feel for the look which haunted me for most of the time. Her victory expression when she fragged me (again and again and again......)

helen2.jpg

The rest was utter concentration (and a lil beer)

haphelen.jpg

But when the going got tough, look at Py here :) one sexy mofo :drool:

joepypaa.jpg

Paa was his usual best, he simply could not stop fragging all and everyone. Next time, I'll make sure he gets his share of beer as well. He is the unchallenged master of sober fragging. But then again, I'm the unchallenged master of spreading my beer soaked gibs all over the map.

:D

Thanks for a nice Saturday evening fight club initiation Helen and Robin :)

We also went out for a meal and I noticed that almost all women in Chesterfield walk around virtually naked on Saturday evening. But I was not allowed to take any pictures, besides they would have been too much for most of -8- anyway (bunch of virgins :P )

I'll be back ;)

uhh who are all those people on the last picture lol? that paa there?

Robin (PyRonny) is naked as usual, helen is the babe, joe the one with the lovely long hair :)

Last edited:
Hmmm i porved to Paa that with a lan cable...I am a pain in the arse with an insta rifle.....an py proved he like shooting poeple in the back :p

I had beer too only about 5 or 6 bottles tho did'nt drink at the restaurant either.

Had a really great time anyway was very hot tho u can see everyone is either wearing a t-shirt or nothing at all ( pyrom )

i started out in my baggy blue top but it was too hot ;p

thx to helen and robin for the lift into sheffield :)

hope we can do it again soon as it was really nice meeting people ive pld with on the net.

Next time ill bring my pc, mouse , monitor tho if i can drag it up there :)

cya soon anyway if BT ever sort my adsl line out :wave:

Btw the pic of happy guy and helen was me my amazing photographic skills...

:P

cya sooooon :wave:

loool nice and i wonder which shop they got the tables from as look the same as mine lool, don't think you have it that easy come the main event though muhahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Paa` said:
I had beer too only about 5 or 6 bottles tho did'nt drink at the restaurant either.

you sneaky bastard :rofl:

you've been drinking before I arrived? bad bad Paul :)

kidding m8, was great to see you :)