Wanting to Join

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Outsource

Oct 9, 2004
Sup guys?!?! I have been playing UT2004 for some time now and wanted to get involed into a clan. I will tell you right now I am a strong Christian and will not tolerate foul language, threats, etc. I'm here to have fun and to share my skills and knowledge for you to benifit from. Please let me know what I need to do to get hooked up with you guys and if you are even accepting new members.

FYI: I'm a skilled web designer and will be happy to hook you guys up on a website (free of charge). This one is kinda uhh hard to get around thought I would offer, here are some past work:

www.wrightlendinginc.com
www.d-o-g-clan.com <--PHP-NUKE
www.bewithchrist.com <--PHP-NUKE
www.lisa-adelleanddavid.com

Thank you,
OutSource /O

Contact info:
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: LoganMcGrawDoG
Y!: outsourcetechnology

Last edited:
1st thing first we be happy to have you m8 but you will have a lot of foul language because all clans will use it m8 and thats just life so if you can live with hearing foul language then come to our foruns at www.nilclan.com and because we use foul language dont mean you have to. but if you dont agree with is then no clan will take you on because ever clan will us foul language.

Kane (Master-D) can you read ffs? He said he was looking for a ut2k4 onslaught clan. How clearly do you want it spelling out to you? Just stop asking every single damn person in the world to join your clan damn it, everywhere I go, all I see is join \-CF-/. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Heyazz m8 :wave:

=)TaC(= will give you a tryout if you want , were recruitin atm. If u have good dm skill , good launches , and a good attitude , come aboard :3some: :D Were up for a crude laugh on ts , and some of us are stoners ;) , but we dont flame , swear , or do anything such , :calm: ...mostly . Gimme a shout , [email protected] :deal:

Latez !

ps Kane (Master-D) can you read ffs? He said he was looking for a ut2k4 onslaught clan. How clearly do you want it spelling out to you? Just stop asking every single damn person in the world to join your clan damn it, everywhere I go, all I see is join \-CF-/. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hmm, i have to admit its qiute annoying , but its really no need to be rude to kane, he just desperately wants members , as most hz clans :P

Last edited by a moderator:
ok moderators arent posting my messages but can some1 tell these idiots that the dude is asking for a

"UT2004" Clan!

Ya but i am desperate... I dont like to merc, and all my matches but 1 had mercs in it :/
My team cannot fill the 6 ppl servers :/