wanna get a tatue

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cazzy said:
It looks so much like the symbol of the lion of holland resistance of WOII. Only difference is that the German eagle was in the lions hand
aye dominus said that 2.. btw this is the symbol of Finland :) with a litle tribe look over it..

hmm.... wasn´t here be4 ...i think

lo AoR :wave:

ami_back1.jpg

i got nfs vinyls all over my body, itchy sometimes but it looks cool :o

no seriously, i will be getting a tatootoo ( :D) but i also lack the money at the moment :(

SoldierBoy said:
lol more like I need the money 4 sum abit more important stuff first:P my litle carproject is sucking my wallet empty kinda:o

please please dont bring up cars!!

lets see im on my 4th car in 2 years!

um i smashed 3 times, twice in 1 week

and ive had faulty lamba sensors

ohhh and now my ecu has gone a bollock!!

Humph said:
I want to snigger.

u do and i wont give u the satisfaction of me personally beating u up i will send round my friend "tank" he likes nice little white boys!! ;)

and i said dont!!!

no seriously ive got to get it fixed but its time and money situation again!!

btw wasnt the sun nice 2day?!? id forgot wot it looked like!! :)

look i know wot u think about my thigh high stiletos and no im not gonna give u the satisfaction of walking all over u in them!! ;)

plus i told u "tank" likes little white boys i will see when hes available! all u need to do is post ur adress and wait! ;)