Wall-E

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

IBM

Feb 11, 2003
Kazachstan
First ( ok is a Disney movie ) 2 she dont singin @ll time ( n1 aspekt normal @ll disney movies so most of ,(gay singing )
The 3 Aspekt i start the Movie watching , First 10 Minute hmmm n1 wtf no 1 speak a word , more Intresse after 2x Minutes no 1 Speak 1 word Movie get nicer and nicer ( Storyline ) and makke me so most times n1 lol Effekts i dont say more the Moment for this Movie i cant find the right Word's. Realy nice fun Movie whit a nice Storyline , Love , haha !ugly Humans and so most Times of Fun. This is realy not a Movie for only kids 6-10 this a Movie for all Peoples how all can have fun and n1 Minutes.

i love it

:D:D:D:D:D

only bit i got of ibm was i love it...

watched it myself the other day, needless to say my mrs liked it alot more than i did but it was perfectly watchable :)

I'm watching this movie every weekend with my daughter ... HELP!

But seriously it's cool cartoon ... for kids :P

Isnt the movie boring when noone actually speaks and the story is way too simple?

PS: Is there a way to subscribe automatically to all threads made by IBM?

I'm watching this movie every weekend with my daughter ... HELP!
Little brajans run around on this planet? HEELLLPPPPP

i dont say more the Moment for this Movie. i cant find the right Word's
that made me laugh so hard

PS: Is there a way to subscribe automatically to all threads made by IBM?

Yes, I would like to know if there is a way to subscribe to every post IBM makes, like RSS feeds but better with more loligs.

:mad:

<@Spoq> man
<@Spoq> wall-e sucks
<@Spoq> watched it for like 15 min
<@Spoq> then skipped some
<@Spoq> and turned it off
<@Spoq> ibm must be gay to like it

go get him ibm! :chainsaw:

I actually watched Wall-E because of this. Nice animation, got bored and started doing something else while watching it. Anyways n1 movie for @ll ages ja klar

I just watched it and it didnt bore me for one single second, almost 'perfect' in any way if you ask me ...