vroom vroom!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TheBrain

Smart Guy
Jun 7, 2001
... right behind you
This is gonna rock for huge CTF maps. :D

ut2k3_bulldog1.jpg

ut2k3_bulldog2.jpg

oops :freak:
ut2k3_bulldog3.jpg

Big head is always fun. ;)

ut2k3_bighead.jpg

w00t for deema!

ut2k3_deemer.jpg

Originally posted by Protocol
i tried getting the car but it didn't work 4 me:(
and yes i was in ghost mode

hmmm

I go into ghost mode, fly up about "10 feet" type summon vehicles.bulldog and it appears.

When you do it does it kinda appear but explode right away? If so then you are too close to the ground/walls or are not in ghost mode.

If it doesn't explode then the file problably isn't edited correctly.

Here is the hacked DLL : www.amousehole.com/engine.zip just unzip it into your ut2k3/system folder. You need to have applied the lastest demo patch and you should backup your existing engine.dll... just in case. ;)

To summon the buggy:
Go into ghost mode and fly up a bit
Type "summon vehicles.bulldog"
Type "walk" and walk up to the buggy
"u" is the USE key

It's kinda hard to control and gets stuck often. Hopefully it will be improved for the final version. Oh yeah, left click to fire rockets and use your jump key to get out of it.

To use the ion cannon
Go into ghost mode and fly pretty high to place the satellite.
Type "summon xweapons.ioncannon" to place the satellite.
Type suicide.
Type loaded and choose the ION cannon laser painter(just before the deemer)
Now paint the ground and don't move. After a couple seconds it will light up and BOOM! :)
BTW for the laser to work, the target has to be in direct line of sight to the satellite.

Last edited: