Vortex

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ExO remember last year when u asked me how old i was until my voice broke lol, and u was getting scared cause yours haddent broken LOLOL :lol::lol::lol:

yes i can....erm no actually i cant beacause you have to lie to sound cool and why would i ask that last year coz my voice aint squeeky now and it wasnt then....

Exorcist said:
yes i can....erm no actually i cant beacause you have to lie to sound cool and why would i ask that last year coz my voice aint squeeky now and it wasnt then....
Not that i care, but erm, i remember ur voice being squeeky on RW/TS :)
But thats normal innit. I think everyone has/had that :)

Exorcist said:
i want the respect of a botter.....k i dont lol
Thats indeed where you can choose between: respect of a botter, or not :)
Gotta say ur a smart one !

lmao vort u dunno how sad u gonna look now but i think the fact that my ts and rw has NEVER worked on this comp jus pretty much makes you look like a complete dick....thank you :bow:

Exorcist said:
lmao vort u dunno how sad u gonna look now but i think the fact that my ts and rw has NEVER worked on this comp jus pretty much makes you look like a complete dick....thank you :bow:
Who cares.

Anyways, im off now. Take care and dont ruin too much time here, altho its kinda funny :). How old are you again Exo?

Never. Ilf i want to join, ill be asked to.
Im not in need of a clan + i can imagine noone wants me :) Understandable. But do i care? Not really, got the time to work now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.