Victory ^^^

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Joko

Be Young. Be Foolish. But Be Happy!
Dec 12, 2001
Scotland
I just won AS-Junkyard against a bunch of spider-mine-usin n00bers. After a fairly comfortable win in Convoy, we got to play Junkyard for my last map of the morning. After a tough 10 minute battle i managed to pwn d3m n00bs. Unfortunately my most effective finger (index) has a paper cut so couldnt play, but the middle finger stepped in to replace him and did a great job :fingers:

just thought id let u know, now come play AS!!!

:rolleyes:

k im bored waiting for train ... time to go now though :D
/me runz

Reactions: Stylefish
I'd like to play more AS but the AS servers ping sux :(
Good servers in AS are a bit hard to find (even though it's 1st priority when u browse)
Ye, you can find, but they're always empty.

Reactions: Nekro and SyLeNcEr
ut2004://195.149.21.195:7717 -{R-C}2k4 AS Server (Jolt, of course :p)

not as popular as jolt 1 and 2 but it fills quick once there's a couple of people on it.....and it shits all over Jolt's pubby servers performance wise :)

Reactions: Nekro and SyLeNcEr
Joko said:
I just won AS-Junkyard against a bunch of spider-mine-usin n00bers. After a fairly comfortable win in Convoy, we got to play Junkyard for my last map of the morning. After a tough 10 minute battle i managed to pwn d3m n00bs. Unfortunately my most effective finger (index) has a paper cut so couldnt play, but the middle finger stepped in to replace him and did a great job :fingers:

just thought id let u know, now come play AS!!!

:rolleyes:

k im bored waiting for train ... time to go now though :D
/me runz

whats ur problem?

gringo said:
ut2004://195.149.21.195:7717 -{R-C}2k4 AS Server (Jolt, of course :p)

not as popular as jolt 1 and 2 but it fills quick once there's a couple of people on it.....and it shits all over Jolt's pubby servers performance wise :)

What's the QueryPort, gringo?

Sake you mi5 gimps have got issues if u get anoyed by somet as simple as this lol. N tbh i have been folowing you lot in yer 2k4 ONS stuff mainly cuz u got mark to play for ya. And it was deserved. Specially enjoyed yer history with SC i think it was. fuck knows y u posted it here tho. Surely yer time here will come automaticly since u not only have a stronger team then most but also a hell of a lot extra experience. So in short a thread like this was to be expected :p: Personaly not a fan of "we/I pwn" threads either.

If you would put the attitude aside a bit i think you'd even be apreciated by the non kiss ass type in time.

kon thought some would be interested to see what we were up to since leaving, similar to how apoc did for ION after they left. as for us having advantage over teams here in a uta ons league, doesnt rly matter, last few weeks of jibes form ppl prolly will mean we wont sign up for the uta leagues unfortunately

Reactions: X-Bomb
munkZ said:
kon thought some would be interested to see what we were up to since leaving, similar to how apoc did for ION after they left. as for us having advantage over teams here in a uta ons league, doesnt rly matter, last few weeks of jibes form ppl prolly will mean we wont sign up for the uta leagues unfortunately

well tbh i think thats takin the victim role 'ere, not signing up for the utas league's.
if i were u lot i would sign up and try kickin every1's arse, but hey do what u like it's all for a good laugh

ah fuck it

first of all i dont give a shit of mi5 joins or not, and i also dont give a shit of people leave or not, its all about people u see once every 2 months just fucking piss off
ur acting up like a bunch of kids "ow he stole my candy mummy" act like fuckin grown ups for once geez, this aint a kindergarden