Victory ^^

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Konnan

#mi5
Jul 2, 2001
Netherlands
We won the first CB tournament we entered in UT2004, taking first place in the Premier league division of the CB:ONS cup! With a fairly comfortable win 6-0 versus komp in the semis we got to play kclan in the final. After a tough 2 hour fkin cool game we managed to win 6-4 on a decider map. Unfortunately one our most effective ONS players, Zhymrane, couldnt play the game bcoz of Inet difficulties, Scootser came in and did a great job in his place :)

More details can be found here

just thought id let u know, now come play ONS!! :)

actually we retired about a month ago kon, i would have thought that you would have noticed that we had left. Maybe you dont look beneath you?

btw i wasnt being sarcastic like all the bad rep i got was suggesting. i really am proud uta is representing. Once again my words being twisted ... ach well dont care

pld mi5. Hopefully a few more uta clans can make an impression in 2k4 :d I'm giving it my best try, bit busy atm tho :s

Reactions: Konnan