v134b

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Minor Update to fix a couple of map bugs:

- GolgothaAL: Pulse Rifle replaced with minigun ammo.
- Overlord: Removed Teleporter exit objective trigger in Boiler room.

Server side package update only, no client download required.

Get it here.

Originally posted by Phear
- GolgothaAL: Pulse Rifle replaced with minigun ammo.[/URL]

Well, as you fixed Golgo with the League Assault why is Oceanfloor still not allowed? Its also fixed since the LAS replaced Pulse with MG? I heard this was because you cannot be sure every server runs the latest version but this also counts for Golgo ;)

No flame or anything just a question because I like Oceanfloor

and 2) when you add additional MG ammo there i think Siegetower might be even harder to take. If the defense is in place once this one can be a pain in the ass :D I think a Rocketlauncher instead of Pulse would be a better solution as it doesnt kill effectively on longer distance.

No need to change it though, I'm happy there is a LeagueAssault anyway :D

why remove the teleporter objective in overlord?

its a second option to get the boiler room, if you got some spammy twat stood there with a rl then you have the opertunity to hj to the teleporter ?

1) Its not up to me whether or not OceanFloor is played in the uta league or not.

2) The minigun ammo was used to replace the pulse rifle at the author's (GRZ's) request, it is after all his map.

3) The teleporter was removed by request from the league because you can get it without hammer jumping up onto the top.

aye it true been poss for ages, though its harder to do then jumping to top teleport as you have to do a hammerjump under the ledge to breach it.

Any chance of getting rid of the books next ? my god how lame is seeing every tom dick and harry going for the books gettin to be.

Originally posted by Bluey
why remove the teleporter objective in overlord?

its a second option to get the boiler room, if you got some spammy twat stood there with a rl then you have the opertunity to hj to the teleporter ?

that one looks to me like another flakshot :\
i dont think thats how the map was meant to be played - just my opinion