UTV and commentary

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shock

Nov 9, 2004
England
Just an idea but wud it be possible to have a radio kind of channel to report the quarter finals and after?

I dont know anything at all about it but i think it would be cool to have this in the last few big games. would give it that extra atmosphere for people not involved..:confused:

please show interest if u like the idea and then we can nag guys in charged , ofcourse we would need mayb 3 people with lots of charater from UTA to do it but im sure that nots a problem :) :cool:

bt ye dont have a clue about it just know of it from CB

sh0ck` ;)

guess its possible always get mentioned with the EAC, but i suppose we need to get some1 to do it:P

Reactions: brajan
U mean a shoutcast server? U would need someone who has a mic, wants to talk through it, have a nice upload and set a winamp shoutcast server up :p:

I'll do utv if bloodzy or someone will give me a refresher course. I would hope cece and the rest would help bc as well if there was demand.

dunno if ur upload is big enough pete :)

maybe u can calculate how good the quality has to be (for a game cast 56 44 is the best imo) and how much slots u are able to host.

i can do the shoutcaster position if you want to.
i do it sometimes for my internetradio (promotionbrake: www.gamesports.de) so i have some experiences.

one problem could be the english language :P normaly im casting in german, but my spolen english is better than this shite im writing.

if u want me to do this, just contact me via pm or icq.

mt upload is 1 mbit, which is quite shit :p
and i was never planning to do this shoutcast btw ;x

Reactions: brajan
My thoughts about UTV & EAC atm. Personnaly i would prefer a broadcast to be announced some days before it happens, so ppl get to know of it and eventually we got enough specs.

With EAC the problem is there is no page showing dates of matches afaik. I cba to look calendar compared to tables. Maybe i can do one BC later on, semis or final. I just tought Katsch the basics of Broadcasting btw.

For ur info, CeCe, Bloodzy and McNeill are other Broadcasters. Its sad but we never got an official league announcement for UTV Broadcasters positions and our names dont show nowhere on league related ppl page, only on server booking page they show. I asked for an official announcement several times to Basdo, and never even got a reply.

If ur interested in a match, contact me by icq and let me know at least 3 days in advance. Povide me with date, teams involved, server... If im up for it and server admins provide me with a spec slot, then i may BC it. Voila.

ye, i wanna do the utv-broadcasting, but commenting isnt that good idea for me, cuz my english is to0 bad.

today, sunday is de1 vs nl2 and sco vs swe1

i would bc one of em :naughty:

i think sco vs swe1, cuz im german, so some moaner will say i shouldnt allowed to bc germany - and they r right :nod:

Last edited:
Agree with u Katsch, I think that UTV BCer cant do shoutcast commentary and UTV BC simultaneously, thats too much work for one person imho.

ps: Also, dont forget shoutcast better be done by a UTV viewer based on UTV Broadcast, that is with a delay of 30 secs compared to live action on the match server.

Found my way to info on EAC QF matches... /hides

i should available to BC one or both dE·¦· -vs- .nl¹ semifinal matches.

I just have to wait for the dates of both matches to be decided to make an announcement.

Katsch is planning to BC the other semifinal ËñG-LâñЦ -vs- (SWE or SCO) :cool:

May i ask four semifinalist team captains that semifinals are booked for different dates, so we got a maximum of games BCed.

Lets now hope many specs give feedback to announcements and enjoy the show.

:drummer:

Last edited:
Anni and Nek got the match scheduled:

Monday 25th 19gmt - UTAserver1 (probably)
Wednesday 27th 19gmt - (-8-) Server

So if some1 could UTV it would be nice:)

could you ask gothica to give us a shoutcast server for 1 day?
if yes i can do the audiostuff ;)

again: my spoken english is a bit better than the crap im writing :P

find a way and count me in ;)