UTAssault.net Statistics

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Play mpre pugs instead of pubs. Only then you'll get Destiny® which cannot be faked or hijacked but other players since it's based on league auth. This is the only way that we can guarantee your stats being recorded properly only for you.

Thanks. I'll take that into consideration. Played 3 already today. Thoroughly enjoying them if i'm quite honest.

25-30% Yeah right.

Check the Shots/Kills or the Shots/Hits or even Shots/Hits+Kills ratio and I guarentee they wont add up to anything more than 15% and thats if you have a decent aim.

Check your player stats, overall usually are the best. Individual weapons stats seem to differ after everytime you play. One time I have 35% accuracy with sniper, the next its down to 12% I know for a fact that I kill 1000 people in around 8000 shots, therefore my accuracy is around 12.5%.

Maybe this differs again in DM/CTF but I should imagine that you shoot a lot more and miss a lot more in those gametypes than in assault. Due to Powerups/Trans etc...

It's a great deal different in CTF. As I was a flag-carrier I used to only shoot upon seeing an enemy. Therefore this alone caused my accuracy to be far greater, than it is whilst spraying the minigun in assault.

I am not talking about minigun here. I am talking about single weapon accuracy. Sniper in assault will not go above 20% even for the best players. And they only shoot when they see enemy so bit flawed theory. I dont know how good you are though so I wont carry on :), but goodluck and welcome to assault :D

Thanks. I noticed you're the clan leader of an instagib clan, so good luck with that. :thumb:

Last edited: