UTAssault.net Statistics

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Destiny

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
UK
Hello. I'm not entirely sure if the statistics are processed by nickname's or ip's however it's come to my attention that my statistics aren't being recorded because of another player previously using the nickname 'destiny'. Whilst on the public assault server's I'm using the name 'Destiny' with a capital 'D' although I think it's incorporating my stat's with the other players. I've no idea if the statistics are in any way affiliated with my utassault.net profile?

Ok. So is there any way that my statistics with the nickname 'Destiny' with a capital 'D' can be recorded seperatly from this other players? The last time he was seen using that name is Mon, Aug 27 2007 at 4:59 pm. He'd only played around 70 game's also. I would like the opportunity to view my stat's and my stats only so I can view them for future reference regarding which weapon's I need to practice etc. Since our stats have been 'combined' it's given me low accuracy in some weapon's etc because of his previous gaming style. I know for a fact from playing capture the flag and deathmatch that i'm around 25-30% accurate with the shock rifle although the statistics show i'm 4.39% accurate. It's the same with practically all the weapon's. I know i'm alot more accurate then it's saying, because of the other players statistics mine aren't giving positive/correct result's. So, Is there any way in which the statistics for 'destiny' could be erased? Therefore my stats could be shown.

Regards,
Destiny

Then it's not my nickname anymore, I've always used 'Destiny' therefore I don't intend it to change.

Yes, although he wasn't registered with utassault.net, therefore I think my nickname should have priority over his.

no...now if i would like, i can play on public servers using nick destiny, kubiczkos, brajan etc. every1 can play as some1

noobs at public servers (dog stad) often do that

Then it's not my nickname anymore, I've always used 'Destiny' therefore I don't intend it to change.
Someone obviously beat you to it.

What did you expect? That the nickname patrol was just going to erase another player's stats, because you think that since you came up with this.. wonderfully original nickname, that noone else is allowed to use it? And that the nickname patrol should just replace those stats with yours, because the "real" Destiny can't see what weapons he needs to improve with, based on friggin' percentages of hits?
C'mon.. if the weapon doesn't get you any kills, you need to work with that weapon. You don't need stats to show you that fs! :P

What you're asking isn't going to happen, so I suggest you get yourself comfortable with a variation, as kubiczkosPL suggested. Or you add a clan-tag to that name.

I myself don't believe i'm skilled enough for a clan at the moment, although I am interested in my accuracy etc. I've recently played a pug and noticed that my nickname 'Destiny' is now in the utassault.net stats and therefore are my correct statistics. So I can keep a track of my statistics whilst playing in pug's and any other game mode's which are linked to my utassault.net profile. Regards to all that replied. You may close this topic if you wish as i've found what I previously needed.

Many thanks,
Destiny

If you've played a pug, then the nick Destiny® is the nick you need to look at for stats.

For the specific reason that anyone can play as anyone else's nick in public matches, only league match and pug statistics follow a registered format in which you can guarantee your stats are yours alone.

Last edited:
Play mpre pugs instead of pubs. Only then you'll get Destiny® which cannot be faked or hijacked but other players since it's based on league auth. This is the only way that we can guarantee your stats being recorded properly only for you.