UTA Users Meeting 2009 (MAKE IT HAPPEN)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

endgegner

The Saviour of UTA. Worship me as DJ worships sofa
Mar 5, 2006
Boston
So I was talking with Banshee getting some advice. I've decided it would be cool to travel to Oktoberfest this September, and in the immortal words of Banshee:
banshee said:
Banshee says (10:39 AM):
would be cool indeed. we should aks people who wants to travel to munich in october
hi english
Translation: @ll should travel to Oktoberfest for some n1 beers and crash at Banshee's house for free. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :boozer: :beer:

banshee is like a Zen-Master, just dumber and not so wise..well..give me some time...when i'm rethinking the only thing he has in common with one is that he's a human. Anyway, he has a point :love:

i would love to come, but munich is abit too much away for me :rolleyes:

Ha, finally a post to bash banshee again. alrdy missed that ;((((

Last edited:
I'm probably going there with some colleagues & friends, so I might be able to catch up with some of you there. Even though I'm almost sure it'll be impossible... :D

i hope its not that immortal :p

it would be great to meet you guys (except bart)
if you´re not going to throw up all the time, you would be welcome in my flat (except bart) to stay a few hours :)

so what dates are these exactly?

Wait I was actually thinking 17th - 24th... think that's opening weekend, but it opens on 19th so maybe I should come the next week but think that'll be a conflict with my work or in the words of IBM: naja is conflikt. :x