UTA Server 6

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RookiE said:
it's just the [X] gimps that flame lol And nowhere did i attack MyM or blame him for last nights conditions. I was just confirming server 6 didn't play as per normal. And flaming CoH's attitude during that night.

I mean they could have said no we won't reschedule as we are unavailable the rest of the month or said No we won't change server cuz 2 sux for us.

What we had as replies was no we ping fine here. With Len specificly being an uber cock. It was him that put me over the top and made me do a flaming match report.

I specifically told you all to ignore len before the start of the match. And I greeted most of you in a friendly fashion as you joined the server.

We didn't change last night as it was practically 9pm before the war had started, and it had taken that long to get a server set. People have work/college etc next day. Also, there were 3 people online to make a server change decision, includign myself, and noone took the initiative to actually answer you, everyone seemed to assume that the other was going to make a decision. But before that could have been recitifed you'd all buggered off. Thats the apology for not giving you an answer.

However, server6 is the only server NA's seem to get a stable ping too, check our match history, or ask MyM how often we ask for (-8-) server if #6 was booked. Servers 1/2/3 NA's have always had PL too, so we try and avoid them. So we wouldn't have wanted to change anyway, what clan would chose to give you a 60/70 ping advantage rather than a 10/20 disadvantage? Would you have changed to a NA server if there was one available?

RookiE said:
Still don't see the point in tracing a route when the problem is no longer existant.
Which is why I mentioned it last night.

There were/are serious issues in Amsterdam, which is the main reason why so much of the match setups weren't working last night.

did you see the pings on the link that deadboy posted? It was all of our pings shagged. Don't get me wrong i'm not having a go at you or anything it was just surpising that no matter where u were from we all had shit pings on our side.

My routing to english server is generally better then the UK players themselves also now to server 6. So if the server was acting like normal not a problem. or if half our team was being affected by lag my first conclusion 'd be routing on the players end. But no matter where our players came from be it scotland england or NL we were all affected by it

Joko said:
I forgot this is a dictatorship run my a small group of tech heads, not a democracy where the people who actually play can decide the conditions under which they want to play.

Seriously man go see the doctor. Anyone forcing you to play on League Server #6? Does anyone forcing to play at all in this league? Why are you doing it if everything is so bad? Bad servers, bad admins. If you can't discuss like a normal and adult person maybe you show take some time away from forums to chill a bit? Yes, this is a warning!

Me and MyM spent almost more then hour today trying and testing different routings, pinging routers and everything is back (if ever was wrong) to normal.

The only thing that is really interesting is that from 12 ppl on server only R-C players had problems. According to utstats all rc players had +100 pings and exluding Lenneth and HTML becouse of their location looks like ONLY you were affected by that misterious lag thnigy.
Now let's look at something. R-C had 4 UK players and 2 NL players. Looking at COH they had 2 UK players, 1 SWE player and 1 Croatia player (excluding NA's). Now tell me. Did you all forgot to turn off your p2p downloads becouse i don't see any problems from EU members of COH.

brajan said:
Did you all forgot to turn off your p2p downloads becouse i don't see any problems from EU members of COH.

Yea man but i was downloading some awesome pron was well wicked and the latest disney cartoon! if i stopped the download i'd be in serious trouble back down in the list at a measily 0.5 kbp/s:rolleyes: lol

It'd even be a more valid conclusion that the league is fixed!!!111eleven with just the RC players having problems. People were giving us ddos attacks n all that, as it was THE match of the year clash of the titans n all that lot.

In conclusion I'm happy the server seems to be working again as per normal and (beg for a rule to force a resched or server change should weird shit happen again. :P) hope it takes a long while before it happens again:hangover:

Joko said:
ROFL ur funny TuT, my ping was 210 ... you serisouly trying to tell me you ping 210+ to all other league servers? I doubt it, more like its 90 or something. I can play with a STABLE ping up to about 130, then it becomes tricky. But an unstable ping between 180 and 250 is unplayable. So before you start getting all agressive towards people you don't like how about you find out what the 'f*ck' we're complaining ABOUT first. Twat.

You better learn the difference between ping and routing and how routing affects gameplay before you open your mouth in the first place.

And :lol: @ the "beeing agressive" part.

Joko said:
I'd also like to point out I didnt intend to start a flame thread...
RIIIIGHT... :lol:

Might as well close this thread it's all flaming, whining and having a go at admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.