UTA Recordzone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

No abuse of the "grab" command in Ballistic allowed.
= wtf ?

btw konnan what did you do there with sniper on overlord ??

Last edited:
if you go near a door on ie. Ballistic and type "grab" in the oncole, the door opens...
IE. you can speed away to defender spawn.. jump into teleport, go to the door and type grab and finish the map without having to to the warhead objective...

Ulv said:
if you go near a door on ie. Ballistic and type "grab" in the oncole, the door opens...
IE. you can speed away to defender spawn.. jump into teleport, go to the door and type grab and finish the map without having to to the warhead objective...

i guess this is a cheat when using in league matches :rolleyes:

Yeh, it's not possible to use the grab bind when using LeagueAS. For speedrunning LeagueAS isnt allowed so I had to put up this rule.

Ive added a few more maps to speedrun sololy... AsthenosphereAL, Desertstorm and Desolate][

That only happens when the bots are set to a low difficulty level, such as Novice, and it's not allowed.

I haven't really worked on any maps since that last Rook demo, as I just got back in school and have been busy with friends, school, and other activities. When I do get on the computer to play, it will either be to actually play a game or just to check forums/email etc. If I get around to speedrunning, it's going to be HL2 (www.hl2dq-temp.tk).

That being said, every single map on the record list is capable of being improved, some by a lot, so get workin!

P.S. Konnan, I'm only typing this here because for some reason the ports to IRC are blocked on this network :/

Last edited:
New records on bridge and ballistic, had to look for different routes on both maps which took most of the time.
I think about 7 maps (excluding records without times) can be beaten.

@maximus, damn, too bad :\.

People who dont know the flag shot in Overlord should be banned.

New records

GuardiaAL 0:20. Was stuck at low 21 for quite sum time, till I did it.
Siege][ 0:25. Again, its harder to come up with this route with 2 frogjumps then performing the 25 itself.
Golgotha][ 0:58 Didnt know this map well enough, this should be better :P.
Desolate][ 1:12 Still room for improvement.
Ballistic 0:44 Ever thought it was possible? :). Perhaps 0:43, but getting 4 frogjumps is a bit too much to ask?
Desertstorm 1:06 2 second improvement.

Still there are about 10 maps, including all new ones, which can be done faster. Many of those maps are close to impossible though.

Last edited:
Reactions: yako