UTA PUG Dungeon3 Beta 2 Discussion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
How was your experience with the map?

How was Playability? (IE FPS/Scaling/Weopen layout)

Just give us a summary of what is good about the map or what is bad and if you think should be kept on the PUG or even recommended for league play.

Thanks.

[EDIT] Give proper thought please, don't play the map once and go, this sucks because you haven't learned the map and its potential. So please take that into consideration and then post.

I liked it, I thought the section with the lake was pretty good, lots of opportunities for launches.

- the very start is a bit too "both teams just run against each other and blindly shoot" because there is not enough space (the vent thingy on the left for attackers doesn't help that much although i got the next objective walking thru it). should be a bit more open. just a bigger hall maybe.

- the lake section is cool (launches etc) but could become very difficult to attack if the trigger for the objective is not moved a bit further to the outside of the building.

- and there should maybe be another teleporter in that section. -> to the other walkable way (the low one with the roof). or i missed that one.

- the jumppad sometimes lets you land on the floor 2meters from the start or maybe i didn't know how to take it.

- overall it plays well but spammy weapons should be removed where there are narrow corridors (for obvious reasons :D ) . the use of the z-axis is well done imo .

I think the map is full of potential. What I like was the very tense endpart that we had for the last objective in one game.
On the other hand I think the second last objective with the left sideway might be a bit to much hidden. (I wait for the next game to see if that will appear again.)

The first start area is a complete mass fight that in this impression was not given before. If that is to much spam the next pug games will tell. In the last game it was doable.

I liked this map too , but also agree , that the objective with the tunnel where you have to shoot the skull maybe is a bit too hard to get.

end objective is nice , maybe start part is quite spammy too.

im quite sure you can figure out ripper shots from many places to put down the skull... it takes 9 rippers though.

I liked it alot! pretty fun to play in a pug, but i just wonder how hard it would be playing a good organised team/clan. Might turn out to be a fully defendable map most the time when people get the bearings and know where to go.