UTA Gallery

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snee

Bartender!
Nov 30, 2001
Home
Was thinking about giving the site a whole new look... but since im shite at coding etc i only made a design lol. was thinking labout something like this :)

Attachments

• test.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 556
Reactions: yako and X-Bomb
thinking about putting something in the background.....maybe it will only stay with ideas tho, dunno lol

well design is no prob .. but making it as a working website is something different :P

what about a 30/70 transparant UTA logo in the background of one of the squares?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
shouldnt be that hard to make that a webby with dreamweaver, shame i dont have it atm, would be nice to refresh my memory :D

just download then dreamweaver demo and then type in a serial....done

anyway, looks good (Dont put the UTA logo in the background plz :o...looks like shit imo)

btw....u need some space for info like....what page ppl are and what letter ppl are (sorted alphbeticallyt I assume)

edit: oops, didn't see the -A-..... means it should be better visible :)

Reactions: CeCe
piece of piss to do that, especially since I've been in web design classes for the last 8 months ;)

well, poof, nobody mentioned open source or anything related here?
I just dont like frontpage/dreamweaver because most of the sites Ive seen that used em have really crap code behind them. They do the job, I wont argue with that, but they do it poorly.
used to use homesite, now Im looking at jEdit atm - I like the programs where you still have to know what youre doing (contrary to frontpage, for example) more, you see.
of course, thats just my opinion.