UTA and Euro AS Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-McP0tt- said:
Only because you ain't playing in the cup.

mhmmm ... if u play the Cup u play much more then 4 matches (+++ practice). Its summertime and maybe thats the reason why some people dont want to play this Cup. (or can´t play because holliday)

And the question ist WHY the UTA affected by the Cup? And the answer is: its because the Leauge admin play in this Cup.... !!!

At least its ok because summer to play less matches. But CUP is not Xmas and some people are pissed about this undemocratic dictation.

undemocratic dictation? afaik most people playing in the cup were for reducing the number of played matches in uta and quite a number even wanted to shut down the league all together for the duration of the cup

I think heres some 200 ppl signed up to play the cup, they were asked if they wanted to play UTA matches along side and I think quite a lot of them said no.
Fine if you want to play UTA matches only and think its unfair that you have reducded matches because of the cup but fact is that if the matches hadnt been reduced you probably would have ended up with a lot of forfeits that month and not played any matches anyway.
You could have quite easily asked for matches to not be reduced but not play in EAC in the EAC thread, its a bit late to complain once a decision was made when it was made quite open to peoples opinions beforehand.

Reactions: AnTi
xb7 said:
undemocratic dictation? afaik most people playing in the cup were for reducing the number of played matches in uta and quite a number even wanted to shut down the league all together for the duration of the cup

Lol.. i didnt bitch.. as i said, its ok to play 2 matches... i just want to explain the "fuck off the cup" comment.

And yes .. The EAC participant were asked if they wanted to play UTA matches along side. But noone asked the UTA playing Clans to reduce or stop the leauge... or?

and btw. [my 2 pence] me dont care because iam inaktive since 2 month.. and iam in holliday too during the cup. but mhhmmm ... its a pity that the german teams are closed for other, so i didnt get a chance to get to know some german in the league .. but thats an other story and also OK.

so go one with the CUP ...... and hopefully there ist another CUP in colder, rainy days ...

Oh noooo, for the first time in 5 years the league "only" has 2 matches during 2 months :yawn:

As u said Auriel it takes up alot of time to play the cup, that's why ppl have been asked if they would like to have the normal matches alongside it, and *big surprise* there were many ppl who replied "no".

I think the admins have done a good job compensating it so both sides benefit, undemocratic jeez :tired:

Half of signed up people didn`t mind to shut down the league competely for month or 2, i guess reducing matches number is better idea?

And why is the CUP affecting UTA? cause its UTA Cup i guess. If we leave 4 matches for someone who play in StdAS, Pro and iAS it`ll be at least hard to sort out more time for UT, around 12 wars in uta + cup wars + practice for cup. :nono:

Anti dont worry... you guys are doing good work. Only Katsch complained and thats like nobody complained. :p: He just wanted some attention... ;)

AnTi said:
Half of signed up people didn`t mind to shut down the league competely for month or 2, i guess reducing matches number is better idea?

And why is the CUP affecting UTA? cause its UTA Cup i guess. If we leave 4 matches for someone who play in StdAS, Pro and iAS it`ll be at least hard to sort out more time for UT, around 12 wars in uta + cup wars + practice for cup. :nono:

strange logic.. never seen a Clanbase Cup affected Clanbase Ladder.. .. ah yes .. i forgott.. we arent Clanbase...... and as i said.. very nice that the EAC subscriber didnt mind to shut down the league..... :mad:

sry i didnt get ur arguments.. but me dont care because i welcome the 2 match summer solution but i understand why some people are pissed ;)

auriel said:
strange logic.. never seen a Clanbase Cup affected Clanbase Ladder.. .. ah yes .. i forgott.. we arent Clanbase...... and as i said.. very nice that the EAC subscriber didnt mind to shut down the league..... :mad:

sry i didnt get ur arguments.. but me dont care because i welcome the 2 match summer solution but i understand why some people are pissed ;)

:nod:

lololololololololololol

i just had a good laugh guys and i thought i wanna let you have a good one too....

take a look at this rep comment i just got with some bad rep....

nameless-noob said:
f0 assi - katchs0r is right, eac should not get in the way of our normal gut uta....and lots of cup-players think that t00 so both or no eac is only option kthx o_O

just to add my 2 cent... i never sayed that i was for the "only 2 matches"... or why do you little noob think i asked if the 2 matches is optional or rule... cuz if it was optional i would have scheduled 4... but i guess this thread is to complicated to read little child. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
:tired: guys.

Is it really so important for you to play 4 uta matches? If this is the case, take a look out of ur window. Maybe u realise then that there is a non UT-world somewhere outthere :freak:

You play 4 stdas matches (and i bet most of the whiners atleast 4 other UT wars a months) over years and you cry that uta is reduced to 2 matches over 2 months?
That's ridiculous :nono:.

There is a plenty of forfeit wins these days, coz of a lack of active members caused by boredom.
And when you force to play 4 uta matches AND Eac matches in one months a forfeit disaster will be a result.

Just see the cup as a good chance to have a lil change in the usual uta buisness. And that is really needed.
Clans and people leave the uta league. On servers players :bawling: that the league is dieing, but if someone tries to setup something completly different the same peeps block everything and cry like little japanese schoolgirls when they see Gozilla. Nice :thumb:.

This cup will last only 2 months and then (i bet) noone will ever try to setup such a tournament again. After this two months you can go on with ur usual UTA business, until you can :bawling: about a dead uta-league.

Amen.

Meh, over the summer we always have difficulty getting people because of holidays.

I would be happy with 2 matches over summer anyway - EAC or not :)

But thats just me.

i'm not playing this cup - right.
but why u guys talk shit about me?

and felerian, i don't need attention while i'm just saying what i'm thinking

f0 bastards

Last edited:
Reactions: Joko and Hardcore
Status
Not open for further replies.