ut2k3 assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

assault is comming with ut2004 and its gona suck

tell u y:

They didnt fookin know what they made when they made assault...
U werent supposed to hammer launch your fellow teammates or rocketlaunch m to objectives..
or ripper m..

all tactics used today...are made by the community only Epic had nothing to do with that
good engine, moves characters and weapons tho but they fooked that all up in the ut2003 series aswell

apex said:
assault is comming with ut2004 and its gona suck

tell u y:

They didnt fookin know what they made when they made assault...
U werent supposed to hammer launch your fellow teammates or rocketlaunch m to objectives..
or ripper m..

all tactics used today...are made by the community only Epic had nothing to do with that
good engine, moves characters and weapons tho but they fooked that all up in the ut2003 series aswell

so tell me mate woot can prevent the 2k4AS "future" community of creating woot uta ppl created for utAS :)

*Crash* said:
I Think The GamePlay Looks Good To Be Honest

Based on a guy all by himself showing the maps and vehicles in GOD mode ....?

Ill judge the demo this time and will not think that its just a demo and they will improve lots after feedback from the community..because they will never change anything that improves gameplay :mad:

the demo wont hav assault afaik

so ur gona av 2 buy it.. or u no wat 2 test assault.

tho i wont b doing eitha.. as UT2004 is just UT2003, with new additions.. so doubt it will b any better for me, personally.

the things i like in ut are the weapons /skins/look/gameplay ie hammer and rocket launching basically the whole package as one

take anyone of them out and its just not rocking

so it will be a glossy shiney sham of its former self

doubt ill buy it ill prolly just find a copy somewhere and try it

Ðopeßurn said:
the things i like in ut are the weapons /skins/look/gameplay ie hammer and rocket launching basically the whole package as one

take anyone of them out and its just not rocking

so it will be a glossy shiney sham of its former self

doubt ill buy it ill prolly just find a copy somewhere and try it

Send me a copy toooo plzzzzz deadboy ...ehhhh dopeburn ....:shout::D

the problem is that you want the exact same thing as UTAS but with better gfx
however, as you well know, AS isn't exactly the most popular game mode and epic would have to be insane to keep it the same (after all, they want the most players possible)

btw, he wasn't in god mode (one of the cannons killed him)

The only thing that will hold it back is grouchy ut as players saying "its not the same".

ITS NOT THE SAME!! Its the whole fucking point, u will keep playing UT1 for another 3 years when there is one assault server in australia or something? BS.

And as for the whole hammer launching argument, with the jump / dodge capabilities hammer launching is obsolete. And playing a demo for 20 mins and saying "i dont like it", no wonder u found no tricks :lol:.

I dunno why u are so bitter and against it apex, but all u have to say once is "not really my thing" instead of giving all these half thought out bollox arguments about how you cant see why anyone would play 2003.

Actualy on UT2003 Assault

It is as easy as UT1 to launch with Hammer and Rockets ect

Just because they look different dosnt mean they are different

So really they arnt taking anything out of the UT1 Assault play apart from you can double jump/strife and havnt got the ripper thats all

Put 1 thing in take 1 out

I like them both