ut2k3 assault 1.0 - released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

3 actually, wank innit

btw it works now and of the 2 maps i've seen sofar i'm not impressed :o

aloriacaverns? which twat thought it a good idea to port the guardia lay-out LMAO wouldn't surprise me if ajax had a hand in that one :p:

Never knew he was involved with InfiniteGames at the start but christ it must have been a happy day when that nobjockey went his own way.

Did he actually say this? Because I can tell you now it is 100% not true. He contacted me when I was looking for people to start work on U:C, but he changed his mind when I said it wasn't going to be a remake of Assault, of course I knew nothing about him then.

Anyway I've been on the recieving end of Doc's crap, so I know as well as anyone what he's like, long before this thread was started, he's been flaming me and my work on LeagueAssault and then U:C for ages.

Humph said:
lol, he said he was on the team
Not true. I never said that.

Anyways, LAS spamms the screen and alters some custom maps, like my AS-Gladiator. I dont see how thats "doc's crap"!? If you knew how to program and keept the compatibility you wouldnt get that "crap". There are some advices on wiki on how to keep compatibility. Read next time.

lol

go back to your own forums you dick coming here flaming ... you can talk down to people on them and belittle there ideas there ... as ive seen you and your cronies do many times .. like a bunch of propper dicks .
but stay away from these forums coz youve out stayed your welcome

Last edited:
toggle extendedhud

afaik we're the only league for any FPS game that has its own leaguemutator, adding the needed info to the hud and fixing mapbugs etc.
but thats just me, maybe leagueAS is actually shit and i was being a noob thinking it was usefull :rolleyes:

The welcome you had when you announced you were remaking assault. The welcome you had with the first beta, the welcome you overstayed with your complete inability to take critisism and your blind belief that you are right and everyone else is wrong...
Sort of like George Bush.

Nobody wants you here. You've made a fool out of yourself infront of Epic staff and a large portion of the UT community, and given assault a bad name through your stupidity.

Time out everyone. Get your regulation 8 hours sleep, have some coffee, and then come back :D

Nighty night all!