ut2004 delayed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

its just to bad the orriginal (final version) of hl 2 aint out yet the 1st original hl 2 i can dl but wont since i want newest :P

all i can say nice that the world now knows the hl source code :P

apparently they postponed cos hl2 and doom 3 was pushed back aswell.
so they have more time to polish it now.

maybe they thought it over and found out that if they leave it mainly as UT2k3 as it is till now it will suck dick... so now they gonna change all the shit back to the good old UT :D
hope they gonna change alot, cuz UT2k3 = SMB

"change all the shit back to the good old UT"

why dont you save your money and your disapointment and just play UT ??ffs

i fucking hope that its nothing like UT and im hoping its alot differnt fro UT2k3 aswell .... as whats the point in buying a new game thats exactly like the old one???

BUT ITS NOT UT ........when will people see THATS THE WHOLE POINT!

Rich said:
"change all the shit back to the good old UT"

why dont you save your money and your disapointment and just play UT ??ffs

i fucking hope that its nothing like UT and im hoping its alot differnt fro UT2k3 aswell .... as whats the point in buying a new game thats exactly like the old one???

BUT ITS NOT UT ........when will people see THATS THE WHOLE POINT!
what i acctually ment... is that i allways thought a company makes a second part of something.. TO MAKE IT BETTER.
But what they did with UT2k3 and U2... They destroyed 2 great games....

But what they did with UT2k3 and U2... They destroyed 2 great games....

i dont think so .. i didnt really play U2 im not into single players but UT2003 is far and away better than UT

And as for the original Unreal that was utter crap back then its even worse now, Unreal2 is vastly superior to it imo.

unreal2 is better than unreal cause of graohics, weapons u name it the have it better :D xcept the 1st gun @ unreal you can upgrade that that is one of the sweetest guns :)