Ut2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fs i dont use that cockmonglery devide its SHITE

Original shite written by Japster
Well it takes sum skills to master t-loc, unfortunally none of u have them :D
Well I can use the thinger, mastering's another thing though....usually I just concentrate on shomboing the locators when they zap too close :D

Natsi yu0 bloody high-end wankar, have you gotten the demo installed already? I think I'll pay you a little visit one of these days... :evil:

Original shite written by Unseen
lolol, turha was with kooma in ADJUST b4 nk :D
That has got something to do with...what?
Most CTF clans have(or had back in the days I was still active and hyper-l337 UT playar ;)) no problems with member being in a clan for different mod. Come to think of it, mebby I should've joined CDA when I had the chance. Maybe I would've kept playing and could now x-gib all your asses on my way to teh flag :D

Hey I really was an ok player, always 1st or 2nd of the match in CTF. Then my ping started being over 500 even on Finnish servers(aye, I still remember the golden days while Raketti among few other finnish servers were crowded every time you checked...) so that sort of took the fun out of playing. Didn't even play assault for loong time...

Damn, beer gets me nostalgic :D
And no I didn't make all that shit up ;)

Last edited:
Original shite written by -RD-
And no I didn't make all that shit up ;)
Yeah all true, I remember u owning me in CTF in early days.

btw leikkipuisto still has good ping :D

leikkipuisto sux big hairry bullox fs they have banned me those muthafucking asshole admins:mad: they have fucking rulez about that u cant stay in base and def the flag... no 1 told me about that... fs and a fucking twink kicked me without saying what I had done.. I rebooted my modem joined got kicked again @ least 3-5 times fs then he said what I had done.. he told me I was spamming in my own base... fs lama he came in xactly the same way every time and I killed him fs fucking n00b and when I left the server he had banned me :llama: I h8 em

Man I haven't played in Leikkipuisto for AGES! Everytime I check they're empty, only places with action are Telenordia or Boomtown servers. Still haven't had any 'conflicts' like that with leikkpuisto-ppl, although some of them get kinda bitchy if you accidentally start 0wning them ;)
Most were l337 though :)

I pld some CTF b4, still do, but have been in clan 4 assault only :P..
...And was kidding about t-loc, I guess I'm kinda good using it compared to average of assault players that are as old and slo as I am :lol:

aye rd its installed and running at around 100 fps:D

Original shite written by Natsi
aye rd its installed and running at around 100 fps:D
Weeeng weeeng deleng..weengdelengwengdeleng weeng broo*
Thass me pulling my Roady on j00r lawn, outta my way and on to the compooter :D

Only thing about the locator is that I can't do that x-locking through air. Or I can do that but I only end up making a small crater :P