UT RogerWilco Mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

like metalica pif pif pif !!

my housemate constantly does that whilst hes desperatly trying to beat me on our lan sessions !! I have to encase myself with my full dolby 5.1 and blast it loud to nock that anoyance out !!

As for r/w I find it a distraction I used to use it on a little known game called air attack, And have tried it on ut but have found that its bandwidth hungry and causes major ping spikes !!
Also when last this question was raised in the ranks of the ctf league it was outlawed on the point of having speccys coming into servers and passing on the position of flag carrriers and the like,
While the admin would be completely oblivious to this goin on !! which travels over to assault where speccys could tell all of all defence it goes back to the phear team display mod question really doesnt it !!
And do we really wanna take that much skill out of the attack and defence of assault i persoanly dont i think what whas been done to it so far is grea but to go any further would be ruining the game !!

well thats my spout what u think ?? :D

now that speccie cant go there because there cant be any specs but admins since LeagueAS. And Admins are admins because you should be able to trust 'em so that they dont do something like that.

Ark

this thread was originally about an integrated RW system for UT. What you have said kinda argues for/against using RW alongside UT

all of all defence it goes back to the phear team display mod question really doesnt it !!

i use the team view allready that was built into UT for the very reason to see from your team mates when im deffending at certain points so that i can see when an attack has got passed
all phears view in view mod does is make it viewable in a window so to say it will spoil the game is daft tbh.

And allmost everyclan uses RW in clan matches and there are no speccys in clan matches unless both teams agree so the RW point doesnt make really sense ether ??

Opti

opti, there just csnt be specs on servers anymore afaik since Phears Mod. only admins can be specs , if they enter a special pass I think. ( or do I remember wrong now ?)

fair points to all on my spout i do agree but still i like to play assault the old fashioned way !! neh mind eh !!