UT-Movie...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeh i saw that wtf short clip tis some really REALLY weird things in the movie

@ TuT - :lol: Taking it all to seriously.
@ pun - ur no m8 of mine, i dont even know u. :confused:
@ munkz - :nod:

Originally posted by '//3iRd(o)
Am I the only one who spotted this?
http://utarseault.net/files/other/err-wtf.zip

Nah of course i saw it as well, but i´ve seen it in some other demos i have and always thought it was because the warmachine-skin reacts like that when getting shot at sometimes.

As Munkz says, he´s complained in a few 2v2 games but i can´t remember any1 else ever complaining at me sliding or lagging really. Except when i was on Chello with 10000 ping.

I´d be happy to sort it out but i´m not sure what the reason is. I use 10000 netspeed and all other settings are standard as far as i know.

I´ll switch skin and try and we´ll see if it´s still the same. Or maybe if any1 else have the sollution ?

@joko: u like me i know that ;)

and btw for others noobs, the sliding isnt a lag, its just a bug with movieunreal, so dont post shit like that '//3iRd(o)

wouldn't worry about it tut, could just be me :psycho:

I always put it down to ppl with slow comps but ur setup is fine unless something isnt setup right lol could just be an anomaly of some kind with ur connection

I don't think it's a movie unreal bug but u could try watching the demo offline and see if its the same I guess.

Here's a weird jump for ya. More fun than weird actually.
Didnt want to post weird things like this but here ya go. Imagine what the servers could look like.

Attachments

• gurkjump3.dem
    111.9 KB · Views: 28
and btw for others noobs

why is it in life you always get called "dumb" in school by the thickest person you know, "crap" at football by the wheezing fat kid kicking a can against the wall and "noob" by ...[fill this space]

Come on now. Let´s not all lower ourselves to Jokos maturity-level ;)

i just can´t understand this dude´s jokes sometimes :rolleyes:

We´r all different :eek:

Originally posted by MunkZ
but u could try watching the demo offline and see if its the same I guess.

Watched it offline and it´s not acting exactly the same. Still a bit sliding both from mine and AA-mo-K´s view but not close to the same from what my eyes can see so Punawa have a point here.

Originally posted by punawa
and btw for others noobs, the sliding isnt a lag, its just a bug with movieunreal, so dont post shit like that '//3iRd(o)
Hey i was just asking wtf that was. TuT answered it fairly, there was no need for you to be an idiot about it.

Originally posted by MunkZ
why is it in life you always get called "dumb" in school by the thickest person you know, "crap" at football by the wheezing fat kid kicking a can against the wall and "noob" by ...[fill this space]

skouems ! ;)
sorry if u take it for yourself :P

Last edited:
Hey i was just asking wtf that was. TuT answered it fairly, there was no need for you to be an idiot about it.

just dont post wrong thing when u arent sure, just ask him on icq or another people...stop doing like joko :rolleyes:
tut's movie is great to see, i like it ;)

:rolleyes:

Who made you TuT's daddy? I only posted a short clip because it was questionable; I never spouted out that he was a cheating lamer or anything like that, TuT hasn't said that he has a problem with the clip, so just get down from your high horse punawa.

BTW I did enjoy the movie, so just let it go :p:

I've got the full demo if you want it :D

Gotta say; the first time i saw it, over a year ago, I was also in stitches with laughter... But it's become a tool for botters now, e.g. they can feign death and shoot... ideal for the sniper towers in overlord. :(

so just get down from your high horse punawa.

:rofl:

Originally posted by punawa
and btw im tut's brother.

:lol:

Jeez, don´t let Joko trick you all into flaming in these forums fs.
Weirdo asked a question. Punawa missunderstood it a bit and was just trying to defend me against all the evil flamers and bandits out there :P (maybe in a wrong way)

Just enjoy the movie. Learn new things if you want or throw it away if you don´t like it. No need to flame me or any1 else just cause i want to help ppl and learn them new things if possible. Feel free to ask anything bout tricks or wotever. icq: 36221803.