UT 2003 demo....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It's from April 2001 !!!!
And IT IS AMAZ0RINGX0RX0RX0RX0RX0RR0X0RS!!!!
To say the least :D

Anyone willing to donate for me getting a new comp??? :D

Originally posted by Japster
Where u got that idea ?
Actually it's from one of the official mappers for UT2k3. One dewd from SPIRIT who posts at T.Com is friends with him.
So at least I believe that's a fact. And besides, it reads everywhere in the game that it's from 2001 anyway, so unless you have a problem with April that'll do juust fine :D

doenst chage the fact mark rein sucks reindeer balls

Originally posted by -RD-
it reads everywhere in the game that it's from 2001
"UT2 RELEASE / PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTAL / (C) 2001 DIGITAL EXTREMES"
Thats a copywrite symbol, doesnt mean the build is from 2001, atleast i have hard time beliving that.
If the game looked like that in April 2001 or in 2001 overall, woulnt it been released allready ?
I think it would, that leaked demo isnt over 6 months old imo.

Originally posted by Japster

If the game looked like that in April 2001 or in 2001 overall, woulnt it been released allready ?
Nah, because
Originally posted by Natsi
...mark rein sucks reindeer balls
:D

Besides, that thing only has few maps(which are lightyears from being proper to box) and no skins. Models look pretty decent though.
Extra moves aren't really working except for double-jumping which is on all the time. All in all, it may very well be from April 2001. Well we'll see when the demo and game come out, how much different they are :)

u can find the old leak with any shareproggu like kazaa... name is tk-ut2k3.part01 - tk-ut2k3.part18 all files about 15 mb but not the last part... but w8 4 the new demo!!

No fs , I WANT IT !!

Mark Rein informed in ina - forums today that teh real demo is still 2 weeks away from release. Who will wait another 2 weeks ( just to hear another ... ) ?