ut 2003 combo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN

Crusading against smileyspammers!
Jun 8, 2001
367_combo.jpg

:D

It looks nice...just hope it delivers at least the same amount of damage, maybe even more :)

Having a combo looking like that but punching out 60 damage would be laem imo :rolleyes:

From the press test reports that I did read it seems that the combo's damage has been reduced.
Primary fire is sped up and 2ndary flies slower which should make it easier to combo, but also easier to dodge.
And the ammo cost is 1 for primary and secondary and 5 for the combo. In UT it is 3 for the combo.

Of course the played version is in an alpha state and many things will change until we get the game into our hands.

im with rd here... with that fancy graphics the power should be doubled ffs, shockwhoring owns

nahhh explosion is 2 big
and it is 2 strong
5 ammo is pretty steep for the combo
just heard yesterday
the redeemer is coming back
and what i saw from the pics the flakcannon is toned down and more a precision weapon

read in the infogames forums that if a team mates sets off the combo its even bigger :( shock whore suck more power to flaks i say