use own skins on servers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ace

Jun 8, 2001
Home
http://www.unreality.dk/usaar33/vafaq.htm

check this site, usaar is making a mutater that allows u to use ur own skins on servers.

and a few quotes from it

Any client who has this model/skin/voicepack installed will see it. Otherwise it will revert to a selected default.

Gestures can be stopped or reduced.
-In most cases, the S3 texture/no animation bug has been fixed.

TeamSay Yes, it is the same command as normal UT (use key R). Yet, this one has enhancements to tell about info. Use the following switches and infomation will be insterted:
ChangeMyTeam<team> This simply changes your team to the number you place afterward. I recommend using the CSHP commands however, if that mod is installed on the server

SetDefault Specify the class name of the model you wish to revert to if you do not have one a player is using installed

-POSSIBLE: An external downloader that will attempt to download a model/skin/voice pack from a master server that you do not have installed. However, do not get your hopes up about this.

You will be able to choose both the model you wish to play as, and the secondary model that people will see you as if the primary is not installed.

-Name scripts: Somewhat like Quake I, this will allow your name to animate (and no, this will not make it harder to kick you from the server :P)

I wish to use Valhalla Avatar code in my mod that makes use of custom playerpawns/bots Sometime after the full release (or maybe even before), I will release a library for use with mods.

Last edited:
hmm.. looks promising.. i could make that cheerleader skin i've always been dreaming about:D

yep, if its bugfree its great.. but if it fucks up the skins:mingun: