uP Gamming clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ThaZouk

~dzz~
Jan 10, 2007
Hey all, well im here to inform you guys a new ( old ) clan will join league!

uP Gaming ( well known clan from Clanbase CTFi CS:S and MohAA scene ) wanted to join UTA, so they talked with me and some more m8s and we accept it!

So we will join the league probably this month ( if we are accepted ihihihi ) .

We will have some old UTA members and some new people. And we will have ( the server is on now with leagueAS running and all league maps on it ) 12 slots AS server from UK ( Allfragz ) in a dedicated machine.

So thats it basicly!

You can find us in quakenet irc @ #uP|Clan .

Also visit our page @ http://www.upgaming-hq.com/

Thanks in Advanced and looking forward to join league!

When you sign-up to the fucking league you and your sluts enter the fucking 'Holding Zone'. You are a fuckhead. Once you have managed to gain entry to the fucking league from the fucking holding zone the fucking aim is try and climb the fucking division table. Get ready for pain.

Welcome to a world of joy!

And join the utassault IRC also, like me, im on both quakenet and assault irc!
There you can join #utapug and play some nice games with us! :satan:

:wave: peeps

Dont be suprised by the trolls (Humph) and nerds (Anti) here, they are nice if you know how to flame them ;)

edit:

stay away from bart btw!
Ha! i saw that line! YOu thought i wouldnt, but i did!
Now uhmmm..uhmmm...... your mum! :takeit:

Last edited:
that's rather interessing underworld preachers a portuguese multigamming clan created some years ago by 2 freinds off mine amisoul and armaggedon.

Joinning UT AS funny :)

( Boa sorte com o assault pessoal joguei aqui nesta liga 4 anos desde 2000 a 2004 ainda ando por ca porque tenho bons amigos nesta comunidade)

HF UTAS is a very enjoyable community :P