UMS public3o

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well what to say...

the map is huge and indoor... however most parts are big enough to avoid spam...

i agree with jackal that it's a maze in the beginning, however a small peek into Ued did the job...

for my liking it's a littlebit to bright.... but that doesn't harm the gameplay...

music looks a lot like HeavyWaterFactory in the beginning ;)

well dunno what to say.... needs really a test 6 vs 6... but i doubt people will know the map good enough

oh and the obj before the last will be a bitch i reckon .. the stairs are way to small there... and the health of the obj to much

oh and the windtunnel is nice however i would suggest to place that thingy to activate it a bit more near the attackers.. to make it more intressting to use it.

no further things so far..

$au$je said:
what's UMS?

I'm quite sure it stands for Underground MissileSilo, but the maker cba to spell it all out. :P

Btw, the 1st version of it was made like 2 years ago that I still have... so it seems the final version will take another 2 more? :spit:

pykenike said:
oh and the obj before the last will be a bitch i reckon .. the stairs are way to small there... and the health of the obj to much

I once shot about 5 cluster rockets at it and it didn't break.... :|

the graphics are nice for the unreal1 engine imo.

nice map, but i need to learn it more, it is a maze for me now :x

nice open area's to have good fights