UKS 0_o RL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Despise
you must be like 50kg lol

so you mean if we share your weight we would each be 120 or what? ;)

soz but thats the way athletic people that dont drink alcohol for breakfast look :teehee: :caek:

btw i am like 66-70kg, not too much for 182cm, but 50kg would definetely look different :D

and ultra aint allowed to weight more then 37kg, because that would make him a bad breakdancer :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
i know despise :P

and i wanted to say: have a look at the fat bastard called "taki" and u will know that we do have food in germany :D
more than enuf tbh :D

120kg each if you share my weight? nah wont happen coz i only weight 100kg ;)

@hardcore: i knew you understood what i meant, but the rest didnt really i think :P

soz but thats the way athletic people that dont drink alcohol for breakfast look

Lol lets do some armwrestling? I dont do sports, so i aint athletic. so you must take me down with armwrestling without a problem :blackeye:

being a bad breakdancer is good, coz if you suck at breaking something, thats means you dont break anything, and thats a good thing :p:

56kg @ 1,76 or 1,78 dunno my identidy card says 1,78 but that seems a bit big to me :P

im eating all day but i wont get bigger, and on weekends i drink lots of alcohol which is said to make ppl grow in width :P *cough* des, but at the same i dont get to eat much which stops the effect ..

well some kgs more wouldnt be wrong for me not more then 5 though :)

beware björn armwrestiling is more a question of the length of your arm and not of strenth which gives an advantage to des (i think as he is 1,90 m tall)