Uhm..wtf? calm ppl.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
Hundgun sales have gone up 15-30% in NY, bulletproof vests are also high in demand.

Erm y u ppl need a handgun when the badies are on the other side of the planet?riots and lootings?

Also saw that the same guy couldnt deliver enough gasmasks.

Rite now this is more like euro style common sense:D A cehm weapons is so easy to make and deliver with awsome effect.In 15 minutes u can make a weapon in your kitchen which, if released on the subway would kill 600-800 ppl.....scary shit.

Now theres biological agents, im afraid ur fucked if this happens.The guy who invented this shit is worse than hitler..
All gasmasks made today have little to no protection from a bio weapon.
I talked to my section boos in the army when i did my bit, he told me that i was not to mention what i knew to any1 els in the camp, since it was better if the soldiers didnt know.Moral u know..

I think i can safely say on the behalf of the human race........we suck:\

Well this is bad.....but what do you do when in the news all you hear is this could happen to any of us anytime? I mean people need to feel like they have done all they could to make themselves safe.....even if it does them no good just the act alone makes them feel better and safer.

Think u might be right this time:\ I doubt the USA will learn anything usefull from this thing.I bet the US media is still saying the arabs were jelouse of american wealth and thats the reason for the attack:\

But im a optimist by nature, so ill cross my fingers.Besides theres only 1 way to keep this from happening again and killing Bin Laden isnt it.

What are you saying that they are nor jealous of ouor wealth and freedom?? First of all why do you think we have Arab Americans her in the first place if we did not have something to offer. If it is not about freedom then why do they come to school here then decide to stay? If it is not about money then why do they go to our universities and taken american jobs? Why would they call our life style decadent if they did not want it on some level? I guess if you think on these terms like I am then you can see that yes there is some jealousy over our lifestyle and we all know there is more to it than that. The whole point of the freedom speech by Bush is a rallying point. What is the President supposed to say? Uhhhhh I am sorry American people but uhhh let me give 100,000 reasons why fanatical Muslims are numbnuts......and then present it in a way that makes it sound like our fault? No he is not going to do that. It is his job to inspire and lead us not drag us through the mud ...brow beat us then talk about what horrible people we are. I think the American people heard and know what is going on and also inderstand and are responding to the rally call of OUR LEADER. These acts could have just as easily happened anywhere else and these events will never be real to you till it happens over in your countries most prominent area of buisness...where people from around the world did buisness.

Theres some truth to the wealth question, but it isnt jelousy.Its not so much they are angry that they r poor, but that US foreign polecies have made it worse.U need only look at resent history, the US is acting like a bully on the rest of the world, using economic blackmail and outright force when it wants its will.

Before u go all mentall on me let me ask this question.

Many countreys have gotten sanctions on the for brech of UN and geneva convention, but not isreal when they regularely break human rights conventions and outright use of terrorist tactics.

I heard a prof. of somekind earlyer today, he had some realy though arguments.Im gonna c if i cant dig up a transcrip or something of his in english.

I c now ive been going at this thing wrong the whole time, my points have been very valid, but my expenations havent:\

PS: oh and btw i doubt very much it could happen in norway, we have a foreign polecy thats the complete opposit of the US, we also have a ruputation for being peace makers and have good reps in the midle east.

pps: soz, 4 typos.Boss watching me:D

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, right or wrong. But if you think Jealously has nothing to do with it, your are completely wrong.

Not learned anything useful? Gen you really need to start watching more than local news in Norway. Maybe you haven't noticed but the US is building a huge global alliance with many of the larger countries in order to help protect against other attacks from terriost. Now if that is not a step created from this situation than maybe I'm dumber than I thought.

Just cause your country is useless and doesn't have to worry about this stuff doesn't mean you should be jealous too. :D

Maybe you haven't noticed but the US is building a huge global alliance with many of the larger countries in order to help protect against other attacks from terriost.

By all means i agree, to bad 6000 ppl had to die before the US made a initiative for close coperation.

The jelousy for our wealth is human nature its present, but not a motivator to kill 6000 ppl.Theres more 2 it than that.

(feckers took away CNN again, time to build a decoder i think.)

Originally posted by Gen76

By all means i agree, to bad 6000 ppl had to die before the US made a initiative for close coperation.

(

Well said Gen.

You don't want to watch CNN, try and get FOX. :)

Again I will say this...maybe they are not jealous of the money but ther are other things the US offers besides that. BTW fanatical Musilims commit more human rights crime than anyone in the world. Every country or hamlet that has fanatical Islamic leadership kills Christians, anyone not Arab and Islamic, Buhddist, Shinto, basicly kills everyone. They also have slavery in these countries...if you want to compare notes against Isreal....... which I think they are just defending themselves....then get ready for the fight of your life. I think your points are missing the mark Gen because you are seeing it from the point that the US has somehow "earned this or deserves what has happened." We did nothing to anyone to deserve the suicide bombing and if you think you are safe from terrorist because your country does not take a stand on anything then you are completely wrong. You are in as much danger as anyone else and you will not realize that till it is too late and your own country men or family lie dead from terrorist then you will think back to my post and say, "why did I not listen to EQ...........he is always right..........I should have listened." I am not sayig I want anything to happen to your country and I would never wish that on anybody, but I think your take on this is missing the mark big time.

Many countreys have gotten sanctions on the for brech of UN and geneva convention, but not isreal when they regularely break human rights conventions and outright use of terrorist tactics.

Think about this before you jump on the anti-semitic bandwagon.

Israel was created after probably the most horrific incident of all time, the holocost. The world (not the US) gave them some territory to call their own, their so that they would not have to feel subjected to the hatred they did in Europe. (A very light version of events, I know.)

Now Israel is a little country the size of New Jersey. It's surrounded on 3 sides by countries that hate it, and vow for it's destruction. The fourth side is water. Can you blame them for being a little edgy?

Here's a link with some info regarding US-Middle East relations. I think you'll find it informative:

http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/myths/mf21.html

. I think your points are missing the mark Gen because you are seeing it from the point that the US has somehow "earned this or deserves what has happened."
dont get me wrong noone deserves to die and i strongly oppose terrorism and the taliban.Im saying there are reasons this happend which are a result of US foreign polecies. This isnt only my personal opineon, but the opineon of many euro countreys .I try to wathc as many dif news as i can.norwegian state tv which is very conservative:D(Its its logo says NRK, funny init anarchy...rite) swedish tv and bbc.Rest i get online.

your gov has a habbit of throwing their weight around, this is fact and not just something i made up.I actually like the US think ive said this before.

Btw that prof i was talking about earlyer teaches on 8 US collages..

Think about this before you jump on the anti-semitic bandwagon.
Thats abit harsh m8, i loath rasism.Its the worst kind of ignorance.

I dont want to get into the middle east thing, a m8 is a jew and lives there.So u can imagen ive already had that discusion a few time:lol:
U need to know ALOT of history ancient history to even discuss it.Because it goes back that long.The thing is the land given to the jews were never the worlds(the brits actually) to give.They gave someone elses land away.Think ude be pissed to if that happend to the US:lol:

The thing is the land given to the jews were never the worlds(the brits actually) to give.They gave someone elses land away.

I know, and those dinosaurs are friggin pissed about it too. They were there first you know. :D :lol:

Actually the further back you go, the more you'll see the jewish people have every right to be there.

Last edited:
I think all that land biblically belongs to Isreal and they were forced out by the Islamic warriors during different wars. So if you want to be really teachnical that whole area including where Palestine is belongs to Isreal. The only way this will be settled is if everyone stays out of it and lets the two of them duke it out. I think that is really the only way things will be solved.