Ubrs Run 28-06-05

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Congratulations guys :stompa: - First guild on the server to sucessfully complete UBRS. We did it with 1 wipe and with 80% of the group new to the instance. /bow

With that in mind, I want people to signup for another run tommorow at 21 wow time.

Please read loot rules, that is also a requirement, i want no complications here. If you havent read the rules, then I wont invite you. Harsh perhaps, but imagine if something drops that some member really wanted and you didnt know the rules. Causes alot of problems that otherwise shouldn't be created.

Respect for one another is the only thing you need to have and people will have fun.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tommorow and good job again on being on ts and completing UBRS so well!

--Shiraz

Ubrs

Im in... but as it looks now all priests slots are taken..

If soméone else really wanna join let em have my seat.

Good luck guys, in a few weeks I will join you too. :D

Yuma - Son of Chief
Centurion of the Red Moon Guild

Ewoks In :)

btw Only thing i really want from Ubrs is the Dal rend sword set. so be kind to Ewok if they drop :paddy:

Grimgrag

im going to make sure i do this right this time lol:
im in, sign me up, im 59!!
i know there are 3 priests already though. but i would like to go

Congratz for last nights run most enjoyable even thou I wasn't there...lol!!! Heck give me a few weeks and will be joining you, in the mean time I will be grinding away!

AZARD! peace! :)
Warlocks rock!