Tydium!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I already finished the map about 2 months ago, and yes I "fixed" the "bug" of the spawns (though it was originally meant to be this way to allow attackers to take alternate routes and avoid choke points).

As a few people know though, my hdd died about 3 weeks ago, and I lost the last 6 months worth of work (including Saqqara, which I had also finished only days before the hdd died).

Catch me on IRC at some point snuggs, I will gladly talk you through all the changes I made - I have no particular interest in redoing it now though. Saqqara I've already begun finishing again, but Tydium is a nightmare to build, and I don't fancy spending as many hours on it as I did previously.

It was the RAID that killed it mate :(
Raid 0? But you know that Raid 0 aint a "real" Raid, dont you? ;)

The reason for Raids are backup security. in the lowest version (Raid 1) one HDD can die without having lose of any data. After i read your post ("my hdd died") i thought just one HDD died.
So you should have one working HDD (if you used Raid 1).

Anyway, going offtopic there

It was RAID 1. Nothing died as such, it just rebuilt the array when it didn't need to, and lost the structure of two of the 3 partitions.

It was RAID 1. Nothing died as such, it just rebuilt the array when it didn't need to, and lost the structure of two of the 3 partitions.
oh, that sounds evil. Didn't know that it is possible. bad luck :(

it's time for raid 5, innit? ;)