Turbo Assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ðeadßoy

Son!c Reducer
Apr 9, 2002
Dead End Street
We played quite a few maps of tas tonite

it was fun but I think its alittle bit 2 fast

maps were over much too quick

is there any chance it can be slowed just a tad

other than that i totally enjoyed tas

I think the only choices are turbo and hardcore. Could maybe try using hardcore with gamespeed adjustment.

I've played a few turbo servers and to be honest found it hard to get used to and couldnt wait to get back to normal.

The air control was nice. The speed was terrible. Absolutely terrible. Played it as well with other clanm8s and it's just impossible to play. It's either people run to objectives assuming they won't be hit or it turns into a complete spamfest because rox are the only weapons they can use to hit.

Don't think this should even be an option to be implemented in league-form.

Gamespeed is unaffected, but I'm guessing you mean the travel speed on ground/water/air?

I have tweaked this down from 39'% to 15% increase, so let me know how it plays.

The air control was nice. The speed was terrible. Absolutely terrible. Played it as well with other clanm8s and it's just impossible to play. It's either people run to objectives assuming they won't be hit or it turns into a complete spamfest because rox are the only weapons they can use to hit.

Don't think this should even be an option to be implemented in league-form.

I got a primary shock spree deffing Bridge. In yo face!