Too many clicks....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Suicidal

Here to inspire...
Jun 25, 2001
Tower of Babel
I know the forums look alot tidier now you have changed the layout but it takes too many clicks now to check all the forums for new posts.

You used to be able to see if there where new posts in th clan forums from the main index. But now you can see who posted last until you have gone into the clan forum.

Is there any chance you could change the layout back so we could see new posts the the clan forums instantly?

Or maybe could you make a Style Set so we could have a choice of the old layout or the new layout?

Last edited:
I would like to have an adjusted view of forums, eg I dont ever read some clanforums so I dont need to see them on the list. that'd be class.

but as far as I can remember it aint possible :/

The quick & dirty way to fix those issues would be to subscribe to the forums/subforums you want, and use "User Control Panel -> My vB Home" as your personalized forum start page.

You'll miss out on the header & footer on the front page (last joined, who's online, birthdays etc), but that's a sacrifice you'll have to do.

Oh, and the "Subcribe" button is located top right inside each forum :).

I've been sat here thinking about it. Either a favourites system, which would need to be written, or showing the subscribed forums on forumhome (index) page.

I'll look into it :user:

well shai yes I know that subscribe system but its a lotta work for me ;)
I meant more likely the opposite of the subscribe system. like ATM I am virtually subscribed to every forum cos I see every forum. now I want to unsubscribe to some forums cos I dont read em. :)

*sigh* some people r just never happy :P

I would have thought that the spammers out there have plenty of time for a few extra clicks, after all to see all the clan forums it's only one extra click :p:

moan moan..... whine whine.... waa waa :trout: