Tiw!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you be interested of getting TIW into the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm cmon just add tiw, 74.55% have voted yes. so cant you just add it and close the thread or do we need to start to flame ull to get it closed?

seriously i don't get why the fuck there is a clan rep in the first place

stuff like this should only show that people would like tiw in
and then add the option to a clan rep vote but not without further testing of the tiw you want to use

don't go force stuff on people when only 110 ppl voted out of the atleast 180 active ppl in UTAS

Well i think its not the best time to make this kind of decision ...

Because its holidays ...

And since its holiday time ... ppl are not that active ... or simply dont give a shit ...

Well thats just imo !

Well then i have to alert admins to the fact that every time the change something 30 to 40 ppl leave league and 3 to 4 clans leave league ( AND DONT EVEN SAY that other ppl/clans join because i remember this league with 6 DIVS and now we have 3 ) .

If TIW will make a few happy ... it will make at least 25% ( now and during holiday time ) unhappy...

Just thik about it!

forced auth system made the league shrink from 39 to 27 clans in the divisions.

you are not gonna tell me that there were 72 ppl mercing all the time

forcing tiw will indeed shrink UTAS even more not know for sure if new people will sign up

Zyx said:
forced auth system made the league shrink from 39 to 27 clans in the divisions.

you are not gonna tell me that there were 72 ppl mercing all the time

must have been cause all the auth system did was make sure that pple only played in 1 clan

and TIW will come in so accept it or leave simple choice really

you whinging every few posts aint gonna stop it

There will be a trial for TIW for one or two months (more info will come soon) then we`ll set vote in clan rep so actually clans can see on what they vote.

Again, against all this bullshit in thread same ppl keep posting minigun power will not change.

Thanks for voting and have a nice day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.