TIME problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ProPain

Contents under Pressure
Oct 10, 2001
Stockholm
You know where it says, last post was made 3 hours by XXXXXXX, this seems completely off on my computer.
when i go to the thread there is no new post and the 1 the forum is referring to is ages old.

last week i changed my month / year to check a future date and i didnt put it back on the correct date, now i have been experiencing this problem and it is rather annoying!

help ! anybody ?

thx in advance.

no help :(

really annoying

we got a match thread in our private forum which i know i replied too twice
now when i click on the thread there is 1 reply :(

then when i say reply to thread and make a fux0rs post or something i can see em again, but when i enter our forum it just says 1 reply and i dont see the rest :(

I had the same problem last week...had to click refresh everytime I came on the forums. dunno what I did to fix it though..soz, but using your internet options to delete files & cookies sounds good :(

Miner said:
although i cant really see the cookie holding that data.

wouldn't UTassault's PHP-system check which posts have been changed after a certain time (which goes in ur cooky)

dunno if it's done like that, but it should work if it doesnt :P