This is not Irak

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lenny

Attention, Explosive!
Aug 5, 2001
Sweden
You are all free to have your own opinions. But don't waste my and the reader's time with them

Flamings and other bullshite will be deleted as soon as detected. Creative, constructive and funny posts are always welcome. Thx for your support, Lenny

Originally posted by Oxygen
You are all free to have your own opinions. But don't waste my and the reader's time with them

Flamings and other bullshite will be deleted as soon as detected. Creative, constructive and funny posts are always welcome. Thx for your support, Lenny

So you're against flaming,eh?

**CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX****CENSORSHIP SUXX**

Last edited:
Originally posted by Teknodeamon
this aint IRAQ

sorry my friend Lenny aint too great with words :p

In Switzerland as well as in Germany and Austria we write it Irak, I guess that's because the name is transfered from the arabic language....

@Cece, du verstehst doch spass oder :) ... censorship is required in non-democratic system... :P

Lenny, Swiss and proud to be.

Tek German ownz:

Brot mit Kase
Apfelsaft
Ich will die Mutters Pussy.

U see CeCe, better dont start a German flamewar with Tek, hes too nasty.