this 1 is for my dutch clanm8s

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:nono: the two SCHWALBE Masters in the final! Germany And Brazil...... lol seems like the refferees didnt do much about these schwalbes

u prolly know spunk coz it's actuallu a german word.
it's ppl who pretend to have pain so they get a free-kick or even a penalty.

Brazil: me points at rivaldo vs turkey (first time) when he got a ball on his knee and he had pain at his face

Germany: about 6 a 7 times schwalbes inm the SK match especially from the defender with the blonde hair.

Ramelow yeah... he's such an arsehole.... i saw him doing at least 3 schwalbes :mad:

yup they were.... would have been 10-0 to SK if Ahn was playing from the beginning fs :D

:D i've noticed 2 'schwalben' - Klose and Neuville fell without much reason... but the referee did not let himself fool and there was no advantage for germany in it. like the rules say Neuville got the deserved yellow card for it.

SK had 1 good chance within 90 minutes, not good enough for Kahn tho.

only team that managed to score against kahn so far was ireland btw, the team who kicked which strong european team out of the qualifiing? hardly remeber, some guys with orange clothing i think :eek: ...