The UTV debate

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Are u sure that u want see vipah´s ass during a game? i have done it in practs and in pubs and arff i wouldnt recommend it .PUAJ!.
Anyways its a good idea , i have used it in some interesting ictf wars and it rox.Much betta than irc report.
I hope that it will come soon.

Upto the admin of assault if they want to give the UTV server broardcast pass Out , But it is a public thing so if anyone needs to use it drop me a line and i will give you broardcast pass.

As expected, it seems not many clans are interested on this :poke:

"I want to watch all your matches but I don't want you watching mine"

well, what you are getting here are primarily the opinions of very active clans, which usually also means top div(s) clans, thats still no reason to implement it, also as always, people tend to be suspicious of these things, lets see what happens once its up...

...and on a totally personal base, I hope to see sixth be one of the clans who will have no problem with utv, but thats just me speaking.

Ok we have the first test match tonight :bananna:

[AAK] vs MoD StdAS
Today, 20:00 gmt.

If you want to watch, be online on IRC at 19:30 for instructions, channel #UTV.
Please don't flood me with questions once the match started.

Not a massive turn out (Minimum 1, Maximum 8 people watching), but was well enjoyed by the spectators, and a reasonable number considering of the short notice + people having problems. I got a wonderful shot of a save by AAK on siege][ :D :D

Last edited:
/me wasn't there cause Friday evenings I will do something else than play or watch UT :P :beer: :beer:

hope to be able to watch it on a better date...

You'll have another chance because....

Div 1 StdAS Play-off game will be broadcasted in UTV!!

:thumb:

=[FDC]= vs [AAK], tomorrow Wednesday 3rd - 20:00 GMT.

If you want to watch this match, come #utv channel (UTA irc) 30 mins before.

You can find instructions to install & use UTV on the IRC channel, type !utvhelp

- Remember UTV has problems with cached files, might crash your clients. Make sure all the required files to play UTA league are properly installed, not downloaded from UT servers (LeagueAS files too).

- If the scoreboard is full of bots, type "killall bot" into console to get rid of them.

- Don't browse UT menus while watching a match on UTV. Everyone will appear sliding and might crash your client as well.

Last edited:
cool. ill be there :)

u just enter the irc channel and watch it through the irc window ? :/