The twin towers......................in kuala lupur

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
Think if those were hit ude see anytihng like in the US? a muslim nation in asia being the target instead?(yes i know its not relion based,thats not the point)

Originally posted by Gen76
Think if those were hit ude see anytihng like in the US? a muslim nation in asia being the target instead?(yes i know its not relion based,thats not the point)
Ur comparison is ridiculous.

Malaysia hasnt any obvious enemies. Are u suggesting that we pretend that they have? For ur scenario to take shape there would have to be western terrorist organisations opposed to them. Infact there would have to be a complete reversal of global power with Malaysia in place of the US complete with its history of pissing people off to create such enemies in the first place.

compation
Theres no such word...well not in English anyway but i dont think u changed language half way through a sentence :p:

actually, i do believe that theres been some terrorist actions down there (some linked to al qaeda, etc). not in malaysia, but very close, attacking churches, and US interests. there was supposedly a plot foiled where many US embassies, etc would be bombed this just passed 9/11. now, the twin towers may very well be a sign of capitalism etc. to them, you never know. nothing is `ridiculous'

Originally posted by LoneRanger
actually, i do believe that theres been some terrorist actions down there (some linked to al qaeda, etc). not in malaysia, but very close, attacking churches, and US interests
Well there u go...u said it urself. `Not in Malaysia' & `US interests' (not Malaysian interests). Tbh i think u mean Indonesia which although a new nation (ind 1949) does have local & internal `problems' due to its pretty bad behaviour. Indonesia has many enemies, Malaysia has not. Infact the only trouble that Malaysia has been involved in was when is first gained independence in 1963 for a couple of years against ironically Indonesia.

Originally posted by LoneRanger
now, the twin towers may very well be a sign of capitalism etc. to them, you never know. nothing is `ridiculous'
The attacks on 9/11 werent about capitalism. They were a personal attack on America. Bush & Blair would like us to think its against the `free World' as they put it but it isnt. Osama Bin Laden has got a personal gripe with the US. Hes a Saudi by birth and detests US involvement in his home land and its general arrogance towards the rest of the World. He also feels that they shafted him during the Afghan/USSR conflict.

Besides, the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpor are seen as a symbol of Muslim success so why on earth would a Muslim terrorist organisation possibly aim to destroy them.

:rofl: man ur 1 thick gimp.The post isnt about politics. But im not surprised u didnt get that. uve been constantly wrong since the alst thread.And u didnt get the hint about not going off assuming things which u havent even a clue about.

As for my english ide say its not half bad.Hows your norwegian?

Besides ur just a flaming little lhama and that doesnt really work on me anyway.So plz, shoo go skoot..

The post isnt about politics. But im not surprised u didnt get that.
Well go on then Einstein. Tell us all what u did actually mean cos u didnt say in ur first post and we all havnt got a crystal ball in our living room.

U say ur original post is about compassion...how exactly?

As for my english ide say its not half bad.Hows your norwegian?
I know no Norwegian cos there isnt much use for it is there.

:rofl: man ur 1 thick gimp.
Gen, go read the rules of the forum:-

http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26201

If u cant abide by them & have constructive debates may i suggest u go back to Chit Chat. ;)

Since when has `not agreeing with u' equal `flaming'? U cant give me 1 example of any abusive terminology that i have used towards u where as u on the other hand have directed quite a few towards me. If u cant take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Oh btw, u still havnt explained exactly what u meant by ur origin post...and we're all very keen to see what u have to say ;)

To be fair I never understood what the first post was about :S

But chill out bro's lets all be civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.